Ashly Pema 4125 Protea-Equipped Media Amplifier (4 x 125W @ 4 Ohms)
PA SKU # ASH PEMA4125 MFR # PEMA 4125 UPC # 694970528666
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 x 8 DSP Matrix Mixer
- Four Channel Power Amplifier
- 4 x 125 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Extensive DSP Processing
- Built-in Dynamics Control
- Graphic & Parametric EQ
- Ducker, Leveler and Gate
- Stereo & Summed Mono Output
- 24-Bit A/D & D/A Converters
Four-Channel Protea-Equipped Power Amplifier, 125 Watts per Channel at 4 OhmsAshly Audio's promise to "Simplify Integration" continues with pema (Protea Equipped Media Amplifier), a unique powered processor. Pema sets a new industry benchmark for value-engineered zone sound systems. By seamlessly merging Ashly's powerful, open-architecture DSP functionality with Ashly's renowned amplifier performance inside a two-rack space unit, pema lowers overall system cost, occupies less space, improves energy efficiency, and both speeds and simplifies system installation and programming. Four and eight amplifier channel versions are available at both 125 and 250 Watts per channel. Full 96kHz performance is available on 32-bit SHARC processors for utterly transparent audio.
Pema changes the way consultants and integrators approach sound system design. With only the addition of input sources and output speakers, pema is capable of handling everything else for small- to mid-sized sound systems. Pema is a 'house-of-worship-in-a-box' or a 'restaurant-in-a-box' or a 'bar-in-a-box' or a 'you-name-it-in-a-box.' Pema delivers an elegant solution with less cabling, less rack space, and less installation time, using proven DSP and amplifier technology that will awe clients with its simplicity, sophistication, and reliability.
In addition to DSP algorithms such as ambient noise compensation, advanced automatic feedback suppression, automatic mixer, and a full complement of filters, EQs, delays, and the like, pema offers DSP control of the amplifier functionality as well: selection of bridge-mode operation, HPF settings for constant voltage system networks, stereo-linking of channel pairs, MIC/LINE/TEL-PAGE functions on channel 1, full control of ducking priorities, and full-range remote-gain control capability.
Pema's I/O count and formats are ideal for small- to mid-sized installations. Each variant has eight balanced input channels that are software selectable for mic or line levels. The first channel may also be set for a transformer isolated, TEL-PBX level. Additionally there are eight pairs of summed-mono RCA connectors optimized for consumer line level devices. Eight preamp auxiliary outputs allow integrators to route signals from the matrix mixer to anywhere the system requires. Both CobraNet and EtherSound digital I/Os are fully supported.
As a member of the respected Protea DSP lineage, pema is remarkably easy to program and deploy. All set up is accomplished using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Ashly's Protea NE Software on a PC platform. Hot-plug DSP placement allows users to insert any function into any channel block, even when running live audio. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. Lockable front panel controls and multi-level software security with password access guarantee a tamperproof audio system.
- 4 or 8-channel amplifier - 125 or 250 watts per channel
- Lo-Z, 25V, 70V, and 100V models
- 8-in x 8-out sophisticated matrix mixing
- 8 built-in mic pre's
- Gain sharing automatic microphone mixing (Automixer)
- Automatic feedback suppression
- Ambient noise compensation
- Dedicated telephone/PBX input
- Dual RCA and balanced euroblock inputs
- Post DSP AUX line level outputs
- Stereo summed to mono
- Event scheduling (RTC)
- Adjustable HP/LP filters
- Built-in pink/white noise & sine wave generator
- Extensive signal processing: Full suite of Ashly NE Series DSP
- Hot-plug DSP placement, 96kHz or 48kHz sample rate
- 32-Bit SHARC DSP, 24-bit A/D~D/A audio resolution
- 15V phantom power
- Full control using Ashly software over 10/100 baseT Ethernet
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration
- Euroblock connectors for preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- External control via Ashly standard wall remotes or Ashly Ethernet wall remotes
- Level control via variable DC control voltage
- Stand-By mode activation via contact closure
- Multi-level Security
- Five year worry-free warranty
- Audio Connections:
- 1 Euro connector balanced input, software selectable for Mic, Line or TEL-PBX
- 7 Euro connector balanced inputs, software selectable for Mic or Line
- 8 pairs of unbalanced, summed-mono RCA connectors optimized for consumer line level (-10dBV) devices
- 8 Euro connector Preamp/Aux outputs
- 8 Euro connector amplifier outputs
- Digital I/O Options:
- CobraNet, Ethersound
Write Your Own Review