Ashly ne8800s 8 x 8 Network DSP Processor (Plus AES3 Outputs)
PA SKU # ASH NE8800S MFR # NE8800S
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 Analog Inputs/8 Analog Outputs
- 4-Channel AES3 Outputs
- 10/100 Ethernet & RS-232 Interfaces
- 24-bit AD-DA Audio Resolution
- Automatic Feedback Suppression
- Extensive Protea DSP
- Easy & Intuitive User Interface
- Wordclock I/O
- Euroblock Connectors
Network Enabled Protea DSP Audio System Processor 8-In x 8-Out with 4-Channel AES3 OutputsComplimentary to our amplifiers, our Network-Enabled DSP Processors offer easy setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed. Connecting and controlling an audio processor for networked systems is simplified with our ne Digital Signal Processors.
Standard units are analog line input/output format of ne4400 (4x4), ne4800 (4x8), and ne8800 (8x8) with four option bays supporting network audio, AES3, and mic input options. The DSP signal processing library is extensive and utilizes multiple SHARC 32-bit processors with sample rates of either 48KHz or 96KHz.
Processing blocks include either a 4x4, 4x8 or 8x8 matrix mixer, a full array of graphic, parametric and all pass equalization, crossover filters including 8th-order Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley and notched Linkwitz-Riley.
The Protea Software Suite also includes an extremely advanced automatic feedback suppressor, gain sharing automatic microphone mixing, ambient noise sensing and level adjustment, autolevelers, compressors, matrix duckers, limiters, frequency-keyed noise gates, signal delay up to 1,365ms on every channel and your choice of sinewave, pink or white noise generators.
All programming is accomplished using standard 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232 protocol and Protea ne Software on a PC platform. Hot-plug software control allows you to plug any function into any channel block even when running live audio with recompiling necessary. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. Multi-level software security with password access assures you a tamper-proof audio system.
- CobraNet, Dante, AES3, Mic Input options
- 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 computer interface standard
- Extensive DSP available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- 24-Bit A/D-D/A audio resolution
- 32-Bit SHARC DSPs
- Sample rates of 48kHz and 96KHz
- Hot-plug software control
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley, and Notched-Linkwitz-Riley filters
- FIR filter capability
- Advanced automatic feedback suppression
- Word Clock input and output
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- Remote controls for level, logic I/O and programmable functions
- Third-party control friendly, input and output metering, multi-level security
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
Write Your Own Review