Ashly ne8250.70pe 8-Channel Network Amplifier with Protea DSP (8 x 250W @ 70V)
PA SKU # ASH NE825070PE MFR # NE8250.70PE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 x 250 Watts @ 70 Volts
- Protea DSP
- Integrated Ethernet Control
- Normal/Bridge Modes
- Euroblock Inputs
- Protection Circuitry
- Expansion Modules Available
- Switching Power Supply
8-Channel Network Power Amplifier with Protea DSP Signal Processing, 250 Watts per Channel at 70 VoltsThese NE Series Amplifiers are uniquely designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply.
Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with Network-Enabled Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed. Choose either 4-channel ne4250 or 8-channel ne8250 amplifiers are rated at 250W per channel with separate HI-Z and LO-Z models.
ne Series amplifiers are offered in two separate platforms-the standard network amplifier or a network amplifier with an on-board Protea DSP Processor. Each can be customized for any installation by adding your choice of AES3 inputs, mic pre inputs* or a Dante or CobraNet card.
NE Multi-Channel amplifiers are also offered with 240V Line Voltage in either Low-Z or 100V constant voltage output models for International customers.
Continuous Average Power Output: Per Channel, All Channels Driven
ne4250: 250W @ 4Ω, 150W @ 8Ω, 500W @ 8Ω (bridged)
ne4250.25: 250W @ 25V
ne4250.70: 250W @ 70V
ne4250.10: 250W @ 100V
ne8250: 250W @ 4Ω, 150W @ 8Ω, 500W @ 8Ω (bridged)
ne8250.25: 250W @ 25V
ne8250.70: 250W @ 70V
ne8250.10: 250W @ 100V
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard for remote control and monitoring
- FIR Filter capable (with DSP)
- Low-Z, 25V, 70V, 100V models
- Protea DSP, AES3, CobraNet and Dante input options
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with side-to-front airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80Hz, 400Hz, off) on 25V, 70V, and 100V models
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
Write Your Own Review