PA SKU # ASH NE2424MOUTPUT MFR # NE24.24M OUTPUT
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Protea 24.24M Processor
- Includes DSP & DA Converters
- Output Channel Processing
- User Installable
- Euroblock Connectors
The 24.24M Output from Ashly is a four-output expansion module for the Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor base unit. Each card provides an additional four channels of output and brings with it dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters.
4-Output Card for ne24.24M Protea DSP Audio Matrix Processor (Boxed)
The card is field installable and require no additional programming from the base unit. Up to five output cards can be installed for a total of twenty-four outputs. Because of the on-board DSP, the base unit's processing is not impacted by the addition of the cards.
- Four-channel output expansion card for Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor
- Includes its own dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters
- Output channel processing blocks consist of a cross point mixer, crossover (Hi-/Low-pass filter), delay, fifteen EQ filters, gain and limiter
- The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- User installable
- Base unit automatically recognizing presence of the card without requiring additional programming
- Euroblock connectors
Write Your Own Review
More from Ashly