ARX Pro DI Active Direct Box
PA SKU # ARX PDI1 MFR # PDI-1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual Channel Format
- 1/4" Inputs
- XLR & 1/4" Outputs
- -20 dB Pad
- Ground Lift Switch
- Loop Output Jack
- Phantom or DC Powered
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
AudiBox Series Single Channel Active Direct Box, 2 x 1/4" (HiZ & Spk) Inputs, XLR-M & 1/4" OutputsFlexible compact Active Direct boxes, with normal High Impedance input as well as a separate speaker level input for connection to an aux speaker output on the back of instrument amplifiers. Heavy duty all-steel chassis, -20 dB Pad and Audio Ground Lift switches, Loop output jack plus Phantom or DC power options. Available in Single Channel (PDI-1) or Double Header Dual Channel (PDI-2) format. Requires Phantom or DC power.
- Max Input Level: +12 dB Phantom powered, +8 dB using 12 VDC Power Supply.
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohm
- Max Output Level (nominal):
+12 dB 10K Ohm load using Phantom power
+11 dB 600 Ohm load using 12 VDC Power Supply
- Output Impedance: 680 Ohms Balanced
- Output Signal to Noise: -100 dB unweighted, -104 dB A weighted
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB 10K Ohm load using 12 VDC Power Supply
- Distortion: @100 Hz 0.0025%, @1KHz 0.0026%, @10KHz 0.0033%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz, ± 0.2 dB
- Gain through Unit: 6dB (Normal input, Pad switch out)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom power on XLR pins 2 and 3; 12-15V DC from external supply
- Pad Switch: -20 dB attenuation
- Speaker Input:
-40 dB attenuation, equivalent to 100: 1 decrease in input level.
-60 dB attenuation available when Pad switch also enabled
- Input Connectors: Insulated jacks
- Output Connector: 3 pin XLR. Wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio Ground (Pin 1) lift switch fitted
- Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB
Write Your Own Review