PA SKU # ARX MSX48 MFR # MSX 48
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 16-Channels / 3-Way Split Per Channel
- Passive, No Power Required
- Ultra Low Noise Design
- Transformer Balanced Inputs/Outputs
- Inputs/Outputs Hardwired for Phantom Power
- User Friendly Layout
- Flawless Audio Performance
The ARX MSX 48 Transformer isolated Microphone / Line Splitter has been developed to deliver the performance required by the increasing complexity of today's standards of audio production.
16-In, 48-Out ISO-Transformer Microphone Splitter, Line Splitter
The MSX 48 is a totally passive device requiring no power, and consists of Sixteen channels of transformer isolated ultra low noise Microphone / Line Splitter. Each of these channels has a direct looped Main/FOH feed, and a transformer isolated Monitor split on the front panel.
On the rear panel is an Auxiliary transformer isolated split ideal for use with a remote recording truck or TV feed. Duplicates of the Monitor and Aux splits are also provided on two sets of dual 25 pin D connectors on the rear panel, wired to Tascam wiring protocol.
Numbered marker panels on the front and rear provide a space where individual channel connections can be noted.
The all-steel chassis of the MSX 48 provides strong interference resistant shielding. Internally, state-of-the-art transformers deliver superb audio quality and total galvanic isolation.
The MSX 48 is the ultimate answer to multi channel signal splitting requirements.
- Sixteen channel / three way split per channel
- Passive unit - no power required
- Ultra low noise design
- D sub connectors on rear panel for Monitor and Auxiliary Splits (Tascam wiring)
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
- Intuitive, 'user friendly' layout
- Flawless audio performance
- Houses of worship
- Conference centers
- Educational facilities
- Broadcast splitting
Write Your Own Review
More from ARX