ARX ISO Splitter Duo Transformer Isolated Splitter (Dual Channel)
PA SKU # ARX IS2 MFR # IS-2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Double Header Stereo Format
- Transformer Isolated XLR Connections
- 1 Input & 2 Outputs on Front
- 1 Input & 2 Outputs on Rear
- Passive Unit, Needs No Power
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
AudiBox Series Dual Channel Transformer Isolated Microphone/Line Splitter 2 XLR-F Input to 4 x XLR-M OutputsA transformer isolated 1 input to 2 outputs microphone / line splitter for dividing one input signal two ways in applications where complete Galvanic isolation is required. Mounted in a heavy duty all steel chassis, and available in Single Channel (IS-1) or Double Header dual channel (IS-2) format. The unique Audibox Double Header format puts one channel on the front of the unit, and a second channel on the rear, putting two channels in the space of one! An ultra useful and convenient option. Needs no power.
A transformer isolated 1 input to 2 outputs splitter for splitting 1 input 2 ways in applications where complete Galvanic isolation is required, eg Broadcast feeds, remote recording
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format. The heavy duty all-steel chassis is finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
The ISO Splitter is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format
- Input Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2 secondaries @ 600 Ohms each
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz ± 0.1dB
- Maximum Output Level: + 20dBm
- THD at Max Output: 0.2% 30 Hz - 20KHz @ 20dBm
- Insertion Loss: 1.6dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source & load)
- Input Connectors: 3 pin female XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold
- Output Connectors: 3 pin male XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio grounds are unconnected
- Ground Reference: Chassis is grounded to Output A Pin 1; Duo version chassis is grounded to Channel 1 Output A Pin 1
- Construction: All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB, ultra low noise audio transformer
Write Your Own Review