ARX ISO Later Transformer De-Coupler (Single Channel)
PA SKU # ARX IL1 MFR # IL-1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Single Channel Format
- Transformer Isolated XLR Connections
- 1 Input & 1 Output on Front
- Passive Unit, Needs No Power
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
AudiBox Series Single Input Transformer Isolated De-Coupler XLR-F Input to XLR-M OutputTransformer isolated de-coupler, for removing Ground loops and for use in applications where complete Galvanic isolation is required such as Broadcast feeds and remote recording. Mounted in a heavy duty all steel chassis, and available in Single Channel (IL-1) or Double Header dual channel (IL-2) format. The unique Audibox Double Header format puts one channel on the front of the unit, and a second channel on the rear, putting two channels in the space of one! An ultra useful and convenient option. Needs no power.
A transformer isolated de-coupler, for removinging Ground loops and for use in applications where complete Galvanic isolation is required, eg Broadcast feeds, remote recording
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format. The heavy duty all-steel chassis is finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
The ISO Later is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a truly universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz ± 0.1dB
- Maximum Output Level: + 24dBm
- THD at Max Output: 0.2% 30 Hz - 20KHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.75dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source & load)
- Input Connectors: 3 pin female XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold
- Output Connectors: 3 pin male XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio grounds are unconnected
- Ground Reference: Chassis is grounded to Output Pin 1; Duo version chassis is grounded to Channel 1 Output Pin 1
- Construction: All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB, ultra low noise audio transformer
Write Your Own Review