ARX IB-1 Iso Balancer Unbalanced to Balanced Converter (RCA to XLR)
PA SKU # ARX IB1 MFR # IB-1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual Channel Format
- Unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Passive Unit, Needs No Power
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
A Dual channel Unbalanced to Balanced Low Impedance transformer isolated converter. The ISO Balancer will convert an Unbalanced RCA Low Impedance signal to a Balanced Low Impedance signal suitable for use with professional equipment and long cable runs. Transformer Ground isolation provides low-noise operation suitable for any application. Mounted in a heavy duty all steel chassis, and available in Dual Channel format only. Needs no power.
AudiBox Series Dual Channel Unbalanced to Transformer Balanced Converter, 2 x RCA Inputs to 2 x XLR-M Outputs
The Balancer will convert an Unbalanced Low Impedance signal to a Balanced Low Impedance signal suitable for use with professional equipment and long cable runs. Transformer Ground isolation provides low-noise operation suitable for any application
Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. The De-Balancer is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a truly universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Available in Dual Channel format only.
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms Balanced
- Input Level (max): +12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz ± 0.5dB
- Distortion: 0.2% Maximum THD, 0dB 1KHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.75dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm load)
- Input Connector: stereo RCA connectors. RCA Ground connected to XLR Pin 1
- Output Connector: 3 pin male XLR, wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold.
- Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB
Write Your Own Review