Arturia MiniLab Keyboard Controller
PA SKU # ATU MINILABMKII MFR # 230501 UPC # 3760033530673
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 25 Velocity Sensitive Keys
- 16 Encoders
- Two Banks of Eight Pads
- Pitchbend/Modulation Touch Strips
- Includes 5,000 Synth Sounds
- Compatible with Mac/PC
25-Note USB/MIDI Keyboard ControllerArturia's MiniLab USB Controller marries the style you love with the hands-on control and portability you need to take your studio wherever you go.
Made for the musician on the go or the performer with limited space, the MiniLab gives you a great depth of features in a portable package that is sturdy and looks great.
Combined with the Analog Lab software, you get a real hybrid synthesizer that comes with a collection of 5000 sounds from the Modular V, CS-80V, Mini V, Arp 2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Oberheim SEM V, and Wurlitzer V.
- 25 note velocity sensitive mini keyboard.
- 16 encoders
- 16 pads (two banks of 8 pads/buttons)
- Pitchbend/Modulation touch strip
- Footswitch input
- Recessed full sized USB jack
- Bus powered, Class compliant
- Works with iPAD (camera connection kit required)
- Comes with Analog Lab software
- 5000 sounds from the best synths and keyboards
- Keyboard : 25 velocity sensitive minikeys
- Controllers : 16 encoders
- Pads : 2 banks of 8 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Connectivity : USB, Assignable Footswitch Input
- Class compliant - no drivers needed !
- iPAD compatibility using Camera Connection kit
- Product dimensions : 373mm x 191mm x 50mm - Net weight : 1030 g
- Quickstart manual
- USB cable
- Analog Lab unlock code
Write Your Own Review