Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
PA SKU # ATU MICROBRUTE MFR # 540101 UPC # 3760033530727
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 100% Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
- 25-Note Mini Keyboard
- Mixable Multi-Wave Oscillator
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter
- LFO with 3 Waveforms
- ADSR Envelope Controls
- USB MIDI In/Out
- Modulation Matrix
- CV/Gate Input and Output
- Step Sequencer
25-Note Analog Monophonic SynthesizerLOOKS TINY, SOUNDS MASSIVE
MicroBrute is a pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub-oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a super-fast envelope, a syncable LFO, our new step sequencer and a patchable mod matrix, the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
The MicroBrute is new but carries the award-winning heritage of its big brother, the MiniBrute.
The MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analog voice path and advanced interconnectability via MIDI, USB, CV/ GATE, this machine is a true powerhouse synthesizer that takes your sound to a new level.
If you're new to synths, you're looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique-sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you're a synth veteran, we think it won't have escaped your attention that MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds.
No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig.
Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We've had so much fun with MicroBrute: Now it's your turn.
A synthesizer is a musical instrument that is meant to be played.
However, playing a synthesizer is more than just playing some notes on a keyboard and recalling someone else's presets. If that was the goal you could be looking at accordions or going to a department store to buy your keyboard (along with socks, milk and toilet paper) but you aren't, because you're more creative than that.
- Oscillator features signal enhancing controls including Ultrasaw for generating thick sawtooth waveforms, Metalizer bringing harmonics and pulse width modulation
- Steiner-Parker designed filter section with low pass, band pass and high pass modes, as well as "Brute Factor" control for adding saturation and enhancing low end
- Attack, decay, sustain and release (ADSR) for shaping the envelope of the sound
- Mod matrix allows you to reroute default destinations of the LFO and ADSR controls using the two included mini-jack patch cords
- CV/GATE connections for using the MiniBrute with modular synth components
- USB MIDI I/O and standard MIDI input for interfacing with your computer and other MIDI gear
- Audio input for using the MicroBrute as an audio processor
- Standard pitch and mod wheels
Write Your Own Review