- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- XLR to USB Cable
- USB Recording for Dynamic Microphones
- LED Indicator
- Plug & Play
- Mac & Windows
XLR to USB Dynamic Microphone Cable
The ART XConnect USB Microphone Cable provides an easy way to directly connect any dynamic microphone to your computer''s USB port for convenient recording without any extra equipment. The output of the XConnect is a studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio signal. No special drivers are required, just "plug and play" with your Windows PC or Mac.
Simply plug the XLR connector into your microphone and the USB connector into your computer. That''s all there is to it. The first time you connect your XConnect to your computer, all the necessary drivers will be automatically installed and the cable will then be ready to use. The XConnect may be used with any recording software that supports USB audio devices.
- USB recording for any dynamic microphone
- High quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio interface
- Shielded cable with female XLR connector
- LED indicator flashes during signal transmission
- Plug and play with Windows and Mac OS
- Three year warranty
- Connectors: Female XLR (unbalanced), USB "A"
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- THD + N: <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Dynamic Range: 83 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 19 kHz (48 kHz)
- Maximum Input Level: +2 dBu
- Maximum Gain: +23 dB
- Length: ~10 ft (3m)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Notes: * Note that the maximum input signal level and maximum gain specs may depend on the operating system used and its specific settings and features