ART TubeOpto 8 - Eight Channel Mic Preamp with ADAT
PA SKU # ART TUBEOPTO8 MFR # TUBEOPTO8 UPC # 840402018582
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 8 Channel Tube Preamp with ADAT Lit-Pipe I/O
8 Channel Tube Preamp with ADAT Lit-Pipe I/OThe ART TubeOpto 8 is the ideal Eight Channel input / output expander for any ADAT lightpipe equipped audio interface, direct-to-disc recorder or DAW. Eight high quality second generation discrete Class-A vacuum tube microphone preamps are packaged in a single rack space unit with eight channel 24-bit digital I/O.
Every input on the TubeOpto8 offers full control of the signal path with pad, phase and low frequency roll-off switches. Input gain and variable output level control of each channel allows up to 70dB of clean gain with incredible sonic transparency or for the tube stage to be dialed in for warming effects and soft clipping. Each channel has wide range LED meters monitor the preamp output levels while clip indicators monitor mic-preamp peak levels.
ADAT lightpipe I/O handles eight channels of 24-bit audio input and output at either 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates. Wordclock in and thru-puts allow multiple Tubeopto8's to be synced in complex system configurations.
- Eight Fully Featured Class-A Tube Mic Preamps
- Eight Channels of ADAT lite-pipe Digital 24 Bit Audio I/O at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input Gain and Output Level Controls on Every Channel
- Input Pad, Phase flip and Low Frequency Roll Off Switches on Every Channel
- Two Additional Front Mounted High Impedance Instrument Line Inputs
- Eight 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Outputs
Write Your Own Review
More from ART