ART ProSplit 2-Way Microphone Signal Splitter
PA SKU # ART PROSPLIT MFR # PROSPLIT UPC # 840402018278
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Direct Microphone Output
- Isolated Output
- Ground Lift Switch
- Pad Switch
Two-Way Transformer Isolated Microphone Signal SplitterThe ProSplit provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or Front-of-House mixer, with the second isolated output being sent to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the microphone for use with condenser microphones.
The ProSplit includes a ground-lift switch on the isolated output to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected equipment. For versatility the ProSplit also features an attenuator pad switch on the input that can be used to alternately connect a preamplified (line-level) signal to the two microphone-level ProSplit outputs.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±0.25dB @ -15dBu -3dB@approx.165Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
<0.26% from 20Hz to 20kHz, -15dBu input
<0.1% from 45Hz to 20kHz, -15dBu input
0.002% Typical @ 1kHz, -15dBu input
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees @ 20kHz (Ref, 1kHz)
- Input Impedance: >1.1k Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical driving source impedance is 150 Ohm)
- Ouput Impedance: <255 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical output load impedance is 1k Ohm)
- Maximum Input Level: -1.4dBu @ 20Hz/+3.5dBu
- CMRR: >105dB @ 60Hz / >80dB @ 3kHz
- Insertion Loss: Approximately 2dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level For 1% THD: -1.4dBu @ 20Hz/+3.5dBu @ 30Hz / +9.4dBu @ 50Hz
- Dimensions: 1.85" H x 4.6" W x 3.5"D (47mm x 117mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Notes: All measurements made from the TRANSFORMER ISOLATED MICROPHONE OUTPUT with PAD SWITCH out (off) and 150 Ohm balanced source feeding MICROPHONE INPUT and 1k Ohm load connedcted to TRANSFORMER ISOLATED MICROPHONE OUTPUT to simulate a typical "real world" microphone and mic preamplifier. 0dBu = 0.775VRM
Write Your Own Review
More from ART