- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Moving Magnet Turntables
- For Moving Coil Turntables
- Switchable Analog Inputs
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter at 22 Hz
- Gold-Plated RCA Connections
- Prominent Output Level Knob
- Clip-Signal LED
- Includes Power Supply
Phono Preamplifier, with Variable Preamp Gain, Low-cut Filter, and RCA Outputs
The ART Precision Phono Preamp is designed to work with turntables sporting either Moving Coil or Moving Magnet cartridges. Thus, it works with a wide variety of turntables.
This unit sports gold-plate RCA inputs and outputs. The analog inputs can be switched between the two cartridge formats. The gain and cartridge loading will be switched to match the selected cartridge format. Because of its low-noise circuitry, the preamp will amplify MC cartridges without extraneous noise or distortion, which transformers can sometimes impart.
Should you want it, the unit sports a switchable low-pass filter at 22 Hz to keep your audio clear and pristine. You'll find a prominent gain trim on the front of the unit, allowing you to tailor the output level. A clip-signal LED will show you whether or not you're close to clipping the output. A power supply is included.
- Connect any turntable to a wide variety of audio systems. Perfect for DJs and vinyl enthusiasts.
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal Present/Clip Indicator
- RCA preamp outputs
- External power supply for lower noise
- High accuracy/ low noise phono preamp
- Moving Coil/Moving Magnet switchable input
2 x RCA Inputs
2 x RCA Outputs
- Input Impedance: 47 Kilohms / 100 pF (Moving Magnet), 100 Ohms (Moving Coil)
- Maximum Input Level: 150 mV (1 kHz, MM Mode), 15 mV (1 kHz, MC Mode)
- Maximum Output Level: 2.5 VRMS / +10 dBu
- Max Gain: 43 dB (Moving Magnet), 63 dB (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Low Cut Filters: 22 Hz, 2-Pole
- THD: < 0.0010% (Typical)
- EIN: 300 mV, -127 dBu
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC, 150 mA, 9 VAC / 500 mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.9 x 4.6 x 4.3" / 4.7 x 11.7 x 10.8 cm
- Weight: 1.9 lb / 0.9 kg
- ART Precision Phono Preamp for Turntables
- Power Supply
- Limited 3-Year Warranty