ART PowerMIX III 3-Channel Personal Stereo Mixer
PA SKU # ART PWRMIX3 MFR # PWRMIX-3 UPC # 840402014256
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- True Stereo Mixing
- Pan Control
- Dual Headphone Output
- Includes AC Adapter
Three Channel Miniature Stereo Mixer with 1/4" Left and Right Inputs, Pan and Level Control Per ChannelProblem: How do you connect a CD player, a synthesizer and the line output from a bass amp to a tape deck?
Solution: Use a simple stereo mixer. The PowerMIX III can accept either mono or stereo signals and mixes them down to stereo or identical L/R mono signals.
Additionally, the PowerMIX III provides a headphone output with its own level control.
1. Plug the AC adapter into the 12V DC input on the PowerMIX III and plug the other end into a 120V AC wall socket.
2. Plug your stereo signal sources into the separate L/R Inputs on channels 1 to 3. Mono sources can be plugged into the Right Input on any channel. It is not recommended that you connect 2 mono sources to any one channel.
- Maximum Gain: +27dB
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +30dB
- Maximum Output Level: +13dB
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: >0.005%
- Adapter: included
- Power: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 5.625x3.75x1.75 inches (143mmx92mmx45mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (590g)
Write Your Own Review
More from ART