PA SKU # ART PHANTOM2PRO MFR # PHANTOM2PRO UPC # 840402014201
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Standard XLR I/O
- Supports 9-48V Phantom Power
- Battery or AC Powered
- LED Lighted On/Off Switch
The Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
Battery Operated Dual Channel 9-48 Volt Phantom Power Supply
The Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting and broadcasting. Use it with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for Long battery life using a standard 9 Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply for operation from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switch
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Input Connections: Female XLR (2)
- Output Connections: Male XLR (2)
- Phantom Power: 48 Volts DC typical
- Current Limiting Resistors: 6.98k Ohms (1%)
- Current Drain: 10 mA - no load / 45 mA - typical (full load - 2 microphones)
- Power: 9V battery (IEC 6LR61, ANSI-1604A type Alkaline recommended) or external supply 7.5-12 V AC/DC, Any Polarity, <150 mA
- Battery Life: > 10 hours with Alkaline battery - typical (full load)
- Dimensions: 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 3.9"D (47mm x117mm x 99mm)
- Weight: 0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from ART