PA SKU # ART CLEANBOX2 MFR # CLEANBOX-2 UPC # 840402015666
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Eliminates Ground Loops
- No Signal Degradation
- Safe, Passive Operation
- 1/4" TRS Input & Output
"Hum" in an audio system is often caused by loop effects which act like antennas. These loops can easily pick up a 60 Hz (or higher harmonics) hum transmitted by electrical wiring. Typically, these loops are connected via grounds, more commonly called "ground loops". The safest way to eliminate unwanted noise is with the CleanBOX II.
Hum Eliminator, Eliminates the 60Hz Hum Caused by Ground Loops
- Some examples of Ground Loops:
- The power ground of a synthesizer, connected to the signal ground of the synth, into a mixer's ground, then into a mixer's power ground.
- The signal ground of a send effect (reverb, delay) into a mixer, and the connecting power grounds of the mixer and the unit.
- The power ground of a guitar amplifier, connected to a signal processor which has a second guitar amplifier on the other channel, and then the second guitar amp's power ground.
- The CleanBOX II easily removes ground loops without any signal degradation.
- Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS phone, balanced or unbalanced
- Controls: No
- Performance Input:
0.4dB @ 100kΩ load
5.5dB @ 6kΩ load
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.5 x 2.9 x 1.5" (114 x 73 x 38mm)
- Weight: 14.4oz (408g)
Write Your Own Review
More from ART
- ART dPDB Direct Box$65.99