Apogee JAM 96K Guitar Interface for iPad & Mac
PA SKU # APG JAM96KLO MFR # JAM 96K-LO UPC # 805676301143
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Up to 96 kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
- Designed for Guitar and Bass
- Circuit Design for Tube Tone Emulation
- For iOS Devices & Mac Computers
- Plug-and-Play Operation
- Compatible with Any Core Audio App
- Multicolor LED Input Meter
- Nickel-Plated Body
- Includes Lightning & USB Cables
1-Channel 96 kHz A/D Guitar Interface for iPad & MacThe JAM 96k Guitar Interface for iOS and Mac from Apogee Electronics is a compact instrument interface capable of capturing audio in up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution for your compatible iOS device or Mac computer. It features a 1/4" instrument input that can be used with electric guitar, bass, or acoustic instruments with a pickup. The circuit design of the JAM 96k emulates a tube amp tone, providing a warm sonic quality for your instruments.
The interface has plug-and-play operation, and is powered by your iOS device or Mac, thus requiring no batteries or external power source. Designed to work with GarageBand and Logic Pro, the JAM 96k will also work with any Core Audio compatible application on either your iOS device or Mac. You can monitor your levels with the multicolor LED. Lightning and USB cables are included.
Capture Your Guitar's Tone
Capture the warmth and richness of your guitar's tone with digital purity using one simple 'take-anywhere' device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you are on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio
Made for GarageBand & Logic, Works with Any Core Audio App
JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers tone for practicing, recording or just jamming
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers clean sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass, and acoustic instruments with a pickup
- Control knob allows input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Instrument preamp with up to 40 dB of gain
- Locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96 kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Apogee Electronics JAM 96k Guitar Interface for iOS and Mac with Lightning Cable
- Lightning iOS Cable
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review