Antelope Audio Goliath HD | Gen 3 Audio Interface
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Analog Inputs and Outputs: 38/38
- Digital Inputs and Outputs: 346/346
- Thunderbolt for Windows and Mac
- HDX Delay Compensation
- Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
64-Channel Thunderbolt 2 / USB 3.0 / HDX Audio Interface
Evolution of a powerhouse
With brand-new, state-of-the-art AD/DA converters, this 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB and optional HDX (unlocked separately) beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, Goliath HD | Gen 3 offers the most comprehensive connectivity out of any interface on the market.
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 8 instruments inputs and additional 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
Edge Duo modeling mic included
Antelope Audio compliments the Goliath HD | Gen 3 users by adding the Edge Duo Modeling Mic to the package.This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.*Edge Duo modeling mic is included with the purchase of Goliath HD | Gen 3
Thunderbolt 2 & USB 3.0 Flexibility
USB, Thunderbolt and optional HDX connectivity ensure the Goliath HD | Gen. 3 is compatible with any DAW on Windows and Mac computers. Easily integrate the interface into any DAW-based setup and work on projects spanning several DAWs. Nothing is off-limits, with independent 64 channels of I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0 and 2 HDX Ports.
2 Optional HDX Ports
Extend your Goliath HD | Gen 3’s capabilities with Pro Tools HDX/HD Native Integration with dual HDX ports, up to 64 audio channels, proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, manual latency adjustment & Loop Sync.
UNLOCK HDX AND GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST EFFECTS PURCHASE!
36 real-time studio FX Included
Give your recordings, mixes and masters the polish and sheen they deserve with the vast collection of real-time Antelope Audio studio effects. A large number of classic studio equalizers & compressors, proprietary signal processors and other essentials are available at your disposal.
For Windows users, Antelope Audio offers a very fast and stable custom Thunderbolt driver which achieves true sub-millisecond roundtrip latency. Goliath HD | Gen 3’s HDX Delay Compensation Method brings any analog or digital input into Pro Tools, fully sample accurate. You can enjoy latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs and stereo outputs.
Acoustically focused clocking
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of clocking expertise in its audio interfaces. With a crystal oscillator and the proprietary 64-bit AFC jitter management algorithm, the Goliath HD | Gen 3 delivers the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the highest-tier studios
Built to last
Goliath HD | Gen 3 gets a gorgeous front panel facelift while keeping the convenient monitor and level indicators intact. The full-color touchscreen is still its centerpiece, enabling immediate access to metering, preferences, gain adjustments and mission-critical functionality. Each unit is hand-crafted in Europe with the latest innovations and quality standards in mind.
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent monitoring mixers
- FPGA powered engine with 36 included real-time audio effects (+ optional expansions)
- Pro Tools HD & HDX support over 2 Mini HDX Ports 32 channels I/O per port (unlocked separately)
- 16 channels Class A Mic preamps with accusonic mic modeling technology
- 64 channels of synchronous I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2,or USB 3 up to 192kHz, 24-bit
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator with 64-Bit AFC Technology
- 32 channels of independent analog outputs over DB25
- 128 channels of MADI I/O up to 48 kHz with (MADI to Dante support) as well as AES, ADAT, S/PDIF I/O digital connections
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Powerful digital routing matrix with LAN control
- Hand-made in Europe
- Analog Inputs
- 16 × Mic/Line Universal inputs on XLR Combos (among which 4 × Hi-Z)
- Gain 0.10-65dB. 124dB DNR, -112dB THD
- 2 × D-SUB (16 channels +20dBu max, 11.2 kOhms, 124dB DNR)
- Analog Outputs
- 4 × D-SUB (32 channels, +24dBu, 56 Ohms, 129dB DNR, -115dB THD)
- 1 × Monitor Out pair TRS ¼ Jacks (136dB DNR)
- 2 × Stereo Headphone outs on TRS ¼ Jacks
- 2 × Reamp outs on TRS ¼ Jacks
- D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 136 dB
- THD + N : -115 dB
- Quad D/A Mono Structure
- A/D Converter
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- D/A Converter
- Dynamic Range: 129 dB
- THD + N: - 117dB
- ANALOG INSERTS
- 2 × A/D Inserts on TRS ¼ Jacks
- (dedicated to rear universal inputs 1 and 2)
- Digital Inputs
- 2 × Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64 channels each)
- 2 × ADAT (up to 8 channels each)
- 1 × S/PDIF on RCA (2 channels)
- 4 × AES/EBU on D-SUB 25 (8 channels)
- Digital Outputs
- 2 × Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64 channels each)
- 2 × ADAT (up to 8 channels each)
- 1 × S/PDIF on RCA (2 channels)
- 4 × AES/EBU on D-SUB 25 (8 channels)
- USB I/O
- USB 3.0 Type B connector
- (64 channels up to 192kHz)
- 1 × Thunderbolt (64 × 64 channels I/O)
- HDX /OPTIONAL ACTIVATION/
- 2 × Mini HDX connectors
- (32 channels I/O each)
- Atomic clock
- 1 × 10M Input @ 75 Ohms 1Vpp on BNC
- Word Clock Input
- 1 × Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32-192kHz (can be used for HDX Loop Sync)
- Word Clock Outputs
- 2 × Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32-192kHz (can be used for HDX Loop Sync)
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven controlled crystal oscillator
- Sample Rates (kHz)
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature
- Weight (Approx)
- 6.8 kg/ 15 lbs
- Dimensions (Approx)
- Width: 48 3mm / 19”
- Height: 81 mm / 3.2”
- Depth: 279 mm / 11”
- Power Consumption
- 40 Watts Max
36 FX Included
- Goliath HD | Gen 3 comes with a massive collection of real-time effects. It goes beyond the essentials. Everything you need to accomplish Recording, Mixing and Mastering is included.
- FET-A76 - FET-based compression has been a staple in the studio since its invention in the late ’60s. The Antelope Audio FET-A76 captures all the subtleties and nuances of a vintage FET compressor. Just like its analog progenitor, it’s useful not only for controlling dynamics and sculpting tone, but also for its ability to add punch and presence to anything passing through its circuits.
Mirroring the original hardware’s simplified and intuitive interface, the FET-A76 features Input & Output gain controls and a selectable 4-way ratio control with an additional “all-buttons-in” mode for an aggressive compression character.
The FET-A76 shines in a wide range of applications — from vocals, to bass guitar, to bus compression. It’s a powerful companion to Antelope Audio’s FPGA EQ models, such as the BAE-1073 EQ.
- PowerFFC - The Antelope Audio FeedForward Compressor is featured in all our interfaces. It comes with all the necessary controls — Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, and Knee. Furthermore, the Detector drop-down menu offers several Peak / RMS sense modes to choose from! The FeedForward Compressor is easy to use, but it gets the job done just right — all while sounding quite like a real hardware unit. Enjoy working with it!
- Stay-Levin - Simple design and controls, epic looks, massive sound. Stay-Levin is a unit that shaped the sound of the US 1960s classics. Without a doubt carrying a character and color of its own, it recreates a valve compressor legend that will add a desired analog edge to your contemporary production. Its simple front panel set of controls, featuring only two knobs and two switches, can result in a surprisingly varying compression styles, which can enhance vocals, acoustic guitars and synth leads. Treat your bass and drums with it and they’ll grow bigger and meaner. Vintage compression at its finest, recreated in the FPGA domain for real-time FX perfection.
- VCA160 - VCA160 combines classic sound, perfect metering and ease of use. Suitable for both “brick wall” limiting and subtle pushing, the hardware original has been carefully modeled to preserve its distinct character in both bad-ass hard knee or gentle low ratio compression. This fast and firm VCA-style compressor is great for controlling vocals, bass guitar or individual drums. When used with aggressive transient sounds, such as kick drums or bass, the VCA160’s fast response can create a classic punch or “thwack”, which has become a unique part of its famously punchy pedigree.
- X903 - The X903 is a cult compressor module which will add just the right amount of analog punch needed! Equipped with smart RMS detection, the X903 will treat your sound to high-end, authentic analog compression and limiting. With the X903’s Negative Ratio capabilities, you can even inverse the dynamics of audio material, pulling back the transient peaks for a unique special effect. All in all, the X903 is a natural-sounding compressor capable of managing dynamics in great ways!
- ClearQ - Antelope Audio’s integrated EQ offers 5 fully parametric bands, two of those can work in filter or shelving motde the three in the middle can cut or boost selected frequency ranges. Our users have been using this simply designed yet perfectly sounding plug-in for both tracking in mixing, because it simply provides all that you might need in an EQ.
- VEQ-1A/VEQ-HLF/VMEQ-5 - What’s proper low- and high-end with no guts in the mids? VMEQ-5 is mid range’s best friend! Two peak bands and a dip band are all you need to give your vocals, synth, guitar leads or snare drum the analog punch they’ve always needed. This little beast can also clean up a murky midrange like a boss!
You’re surely into studio legends if you’re reading this, so let’s take you back 60 years ago when a tube legend was born to become a part of every pro studio in the world. VEQ – 1A is not only breathing a new life into a classic, but sounds as thick as the real piece and it does hide quite a few tricks. For example simultaneous cut and boost of the same frequency, which gives the sound a unique quality you can’t really get with another EQ. Massive bass, gentle highs and richness – these knobs surely do some analog magic!
This simple and effective filter features two knobs: one each for passive low-cut and high-cut filters at carefully selected frequency intervals. With 10 frequency selections available per band, it is the perfect tool for creating space in your mix by eliminating unneeded frequencies at the extremes of the audio spectrum — while ensuring a musical analog tone.
Even if you don’t intend to use the cutoff filters, try inserting the VEQ-HLF in your processing chain to obtain its peculiar and highly sought-after sound coloration.
- BA-31 - Modeled after a super rare and, of course, super sought after classic, BA-31 has managed to preserve the original sound of the Germanium transistors of its hardware inspiration. Packed to the top with real analog power, this mic preamp model will add an oldschool touch of your recordings while making the best of flexible and easy-to-use modern plugin design.
- Gyraf Gyratec IX Tube - We love the simple and massive analog powerful of all things Gyraf Audio and the dual tube microphone preamp G9 is not an exception. It’s simple and easy to control, but still extremely versatile and. This variable-gain input tube with a SRPP output stage features a comprehensible set of controls including input and output level siwtches allowing you to balance both the input and output signals. The preamp also features a high pass filter and a phase reverse switch. Easy to master and sounding massive G9 is the synonym for flawless analog amplification.
- Auraverb - Antelope Audio introduces AuraVerb, the professional audio company’s first reverb. The software-based reverb leverages Antelope Audio’s powerful 64-bit FPGA chip and features a unique algorithm designed by our team of mathematicians, including company founder Igor Levin. AuraVerb is free for all current and future audio interface owners and it is fully compatible with other upcoming Antelope Audio products. The reverb features eight different controls including: a “Color” parameter to create everything between darkened textures to a brighter presence; and the “Richness” parameter that controls the reverb density compared with the source audio.
- PowerEX - The Antelope Audio Power EX is an in-house expander, featured in all our interfaces. It features a comprehensive set of controls, including Threshold, Range, Ratio, Attack and Decay knobs with additional Gain knob allowing you some extra control over the volume. It’s an unpretentious unit, but its simplicity hides a lot of potential for sound shaping and being powered by the Antelope Audio FPGA platform is a guarantee for an authentic sound, comparable to real hardware expanders.
- PowerGate - PowerGate is the very first Antelope Audio noise gate tool. Requested by our trusted users, it is available with all our Thunderbolt & USB or HD interfaces for free. PowerGate allows you to track audio from sources with unwanted background or ground noise. It will keep your sound free of any artifacts, such as bad resonances, bleeds from other sources, or excessive sustain. PowerGate features a standard set of controls, such as Threshold, Attack, Hold, Decay, Range, and Gain. They let you adapt the effect to any kind of sound.
- Bass SuperTube VR - If you're playing the loud and straight-in-the-face rock'n'roll game, you have no other choice but to go for the Bass SuperTube VR. This tube amp beast comes to your studio straight from the 1970s to bring back the edge in modern rock and heavy metal music. Bass SuperTube VR is freshly recreated in the FPGA domain and sounding as real and loud as it gets. The tone shaping controls are just like you remember them and will allow you to endlessly experiment to achieve and craft the perfect bass tone. Any rock'n'roll track needs a meaty and massive bass, and while Bass SuperTube VR surely does provide, it's still quite versatile and will breathe a new life in a far wider plethora of music genres.
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Burnsphere (DE) is a modern amp especially suited for fans of meaty, bottom-end guitar sounds — but with an incomparable punch to make your solos and power chords sound tight and massive. This amp can handle high gain, modern metal sounds with the same precision as ringing and clean guitars. In both blends, you will not be missing presence, power or punch. With Burnsphere's Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence and Master Volume controls, you'll be able to achieve your own signature, low-end and low-mid sound — whether you are playing ballsy rock 'n' roll, noisy jazz, or heavy metal. Two additional switches for Normal/Bright and Bottom make it a piece of cake to craft crispy cleans or heavily distorted blends with Burnsphere's own 'black magic' drive. Finally, the louder you play, the better this amp will sound! But rest assured, you can still achieve a pristine sound at lower levels. The name of the game with Burnsphere is to experiment and find your own voice, as we made sure this amp can adapt to any guitar-oriented genre and deliver its own style — how you play it is up to you!
- Darkface 65 (US) - Darkface is our tribute to the most classic amp of the 60s. If you have a heart for vintage rock, jazz, country or good old blues you'll surely love this sound. Designed to preserve the natural tone of the guitar, even at high volumes, is what made this sound so popular. That's what we went for when designing this. Just strum a chord through it and you'll love it.
- Marcus II (US) Lead - With its sensitive lead channel and improved reverb circuit, Marcus II (US) was designed to honor the sound of one of the most expensive and sought after guitar amps of the 80s. Now, your wallet doesn't have to bleed to access this vintage legend since its authentic sound is perfectly recreated thanks to Antelope's proprietary and revolutionary FPGA chip. Marcus II (US) is one of the loudest and most sensitive amps you will ever encounter. This amp promises to capture all the dynamics of your guitar playing, and sparkle like no other. The transistor EQ adds a slightly different touch to the all analog tone of the Marcus II (US) and is quite versatile thanks to a set of simple but effective controls. Looking for a Fender inspired tone? Just cut the mids on the EQ. Want to go for a thicker and not too bassy Marshall-like sound? Try giving the mids a boost. When it comes to prog rock or metal the Marcus II (US) is your top choice, It can represent the complexity of your playing, as well as the unique detail in your tone. Need a clean rhythm guitar tone or do you want to craft a memorable lead guitar sound with no mud in the low end? The Marcus II (US) is your amp!
- Modern (US) CH3 - Modern is what you pick when you want to unleash a crushing wall of guitar sound. Suitable for any metal sub genre, this all tube guitar amp simulation is your best choice when you need super heavy distortion, but also when your leads and solos need some help to shine in the mix. This contemporary classic sounds best through a wall of speakers so, its default cab features 4x12” ones. Those are here to help you feel the sound of your guitar as you've never done before.
- Overange 120 (UK) - Designed after an amp that was built to be most effective when played loud as Hell, we made sure that Overange 120 (UK) hit the mark. Characteristically hard to tame, raw and old school, Overange 120 (UK) is choc with overdriven textures you simply won't hear in other amplifiers. Maybe that's why this one has been around since the early 70s. It is easy for you to find your sweet spot with Overange 120 (UK) if you get to know its parameters. On lower volume levels, you won't be able to attain its signature primal rock sound, but it's cleaner and quieter sound will be be a pleasant surprise for the warm tones required for jazz, country or blues tunes. We managed to achieve a unique versatility in an amp, while instilling subtle modern touches and welcome revisions. Yes, it still carries that flagship British tone, but this tone can now fit into a plethora of genres thanks to the advanced controls and functionality of Overange 120 (UK). With Overange 120 (UK), you can go for a tone with a tight low-end, but also sound perfect when going for a more high-gain, rich and ultra overdriven blend. From early rock to thrash metal, the Overange 120 (UK) has you covered.
- Plexi 59 (UK) - Take a good look at Plexi 59, because this is the amp that created the true tone of classic rock. Antelope & Overloud poured their heart and soul into recreating the legendary voice of this warm and loud amp. Plexi 59 sounds bright and crunchy, with a lot of headroom – just like the hardware piece we love so much. Antelope's powerful FPGA allowed us to achieve the signature tone of this late 50s, hand-wired tube legend with large transformers and high-plate voltages. Pair it with two 12” OB Green speakers and your guitars will have a meaty thick bottom end and super smooth mids. When pushed hard Plexi 59 gets super loud, but never muddy. The amp that inspired our very own Plexi 59 is not just a standard in blues and rock music, but a bridge to the hard rock and heavy metal sound.
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - The 80s were marked by a worldwide hard rock and heavy metal explosion. For amp manufacturers that meant one thing – more gain. Rock 22.10 is FPGA-modeled after the amp, which handled this new sound the best. It achieved its savage and aggressive sound by having extra clipping diodes and its EQ was placed after the third gain stage. Antelope's 22.10 features controls for Presence, Bass, Middle and Treble plus Master and Pre-Amp Volume for even more detailed Gain control. Even though you've heard the sound of Rock 22.10 in your favorite heavy metal albums, that amp actually offers a pretty wider choice of sound. Yes, it's mostly edgy and aggressive, but if you're on the lookout for achieving more abrasive indie tone, it will surely serve that purpose as well.
- Rock 75 (UK) - Rock 75 brings the true sound of one of the most beloved all-valve 100W amps in rock history. No reverb and no effects: just the pure raw rock tone, which has kept this amp in demand for over 40 years. Rock 75 is like the Plexi 59 on steroids. All the cranking his older brother couldn't handle, is now possible. Forty years ago this amp gave guitarists not only more heat, but more control over the output level. Now, that legendary amp architecture is authentically recreated thanks to Antelope's powerful custom FPGA. We ensured that Rock 75 is as loud as the real hardware inspiration – the tube amp legend that quickly became a standard for all big stadium rock raves. Back it up with 4x 12” Vintage Speakers and your guitars will be roaring like a lion.
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Top30 is the choice for the followers of the so-called “British Invasion Sound”. This amp & cab produces a remarkably pure tone both if you like your guitar sound clean or overdriven. For over 60 years some of the world's most loved and accomplished artists have been returning to this unique blend. Top30's controls include Volume, Bass, Treble and Top Cut. We've added a 2x12” speakers cab for this gem, because that's exactly what it needs to do its magic.
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Tweed Deluxe is modelled after one of the most unique and sought after amps in the history of modern music. Introduced in the 50s, it's loved both for retaining a clean tone at high volumes, and for his signature saturated tone when cranked. This is our take on one of the most special and historic amps ever built. Found in the discographies of Neil Young, Billy Gibbons, Creedence Clearwater Revival and The Eagles, this little amp can turn from crystal and warm to wild and uncaged in the blink of an eye. Either way, it'll sound like no other amp built in the past 60 years. Playing on low volume will result in warm clean sound — but the louder you get, the more tasty the tube harmonics become, fattening your tone. Tweed Deluxe fits any genre from old-school blues, jailhouse country to wild rock and contemporary popular music. For an amp with a cab of that size, Tweed Deluxe has a very convincing low end — accompanied by rich mids and precise highs. The Tweed Deluxe has two main secrets: First are its simple controls, which consist of a Volume knob and the signature Tone knob. Using the two in combination, the possibilities are endless, and the limitations are only bound to your imagination. Another hint for mastering the Tweed Deluxe tone is honing the right choice of speakers. This will allow you to fine tune your blend depending on what your music or mix needs most – fatter lows, sparcer mids or more gold in the high-end. One thing is certain, Tweed Deluxe just can't sound bad.
- Bass Tube 1x15 - Coming at you straight from the 70s, this roaring, thunderous bass cab is ready to shake the ground. The extra-large 15-inch speaker provides just the right 'oomph' for rock & metal while offering plenty of versatility when it comes to other genres.
- Bluelux 1x12 - This cab was made for one thing and one thing only - playing the blues. No matter if you seek a heartfelt lead guitar tone or raucous hot-rodded rhythms, the way the Bluelux handles blues in all its forms is akin to a super-power!
- Caliper 50 1x10 - You wouldn't expect a cabinet of this size to deliver such warm, well-rounded tones - but there you go! From lush cleans to saturated overdrive, the Caliper 50 cabinet can deliver the goods in spades - all coming from a single 10-inch speaker!
- Clst 1x12 - A British 1x12 cabinet known for outputting fearsome distortion, the Clst is another one of those small wonders which can make you reconsider what single-speaker cabinets are capable of.
- Darkface 65 2x12 - This classic two-speaker cab from the 60s is the one to use for vintage rock, jazz, blues and country music. Its fine-tuned design makes the natural sound of your guitar come through like nothing else, even when driven to the point of breakup.
- England 4x12 - A great all-rounder for rock and metal, the England 4x12 can be pushed to utter viciousness without compromising its solid and balanced tone with plenty of definition and character.
- Green4x12 - If you like how the Green 2 x 12 sounds, you are going to love having more of the same. Enjoy the added bass extension and wider mids coming from four hard-driven OB Green speakers!
- Modern 4x12 - When it comes to crushing metal tones, nothing comes close to beating this beast. Its massive low end, thick mid-range and smooth highs have amped up crowds of headbangers for decades, both live and in the studio.
- Top30 2x12 - A timeless classic, the TOP30 sees generations upon generations of artists seeking it in pursuit of its distinct British tone. A cabinet for purists, it does both clean and overdriven sounds with remarkable attitude.
- Vintage 4x12 - A cabinet with four roaring Vintage speakers has been the rock and metal standard for generations of bands and musicians. When cutting through the mix like a knife is the task at hand, this cab is one of your best bets.
- Apple Mac 2012 or [newer] with available Thunderbolt & USB USB3.0/3.1 port.
- Minimum Mac OSx 10.12 El Capitan Recommended Mac OSx 10.14 - Mojave
- Available Hard Drive Storage Space
- Memory (RAM): 4GB Minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- PC computer with available USB3.0/3.1 or Thunderbolt port
- Windows 10 x64 Bit with latest Microsoft Updates
- Available Hard Drive Storage Space
- Memory (RAM): 4GB Minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX or Higher.
- USB 3.0 Cable [included with the purchase ] or Thunderbolt Cable [Not included Purchased Separately ]
- Minimum 4 GB available Storage Space [Hard Disk Space]
- Stable Internet connection to download and update your Antelope Software.
- Core i7 or better processor recommended