Antares Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler Plug-In (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Spectral Shaping Tool Technology
- Transform the Sound of Your Mic
- Simple Controls Let You Specify the Mic You're Using and the One You Want It to Sound Like
- Great for Both Studio Recording, and Live Sound
- Take Control of Each Mic's Specific Options
If Your Budget Doesn't Have Room in It for Every Microphone You Want (And Let's Face It, Few People's Do) Then You're Going to Love Antares's Mic Mod EFX.
If you were making music back in 2000, then chances are that you recall Antares's original Microphone Modeler plug-in. That legendary plug-in made heads turn, and engineers everywhere were simply blown away by what it could do. Prepare to be blown away all over again by Mic Mod EFX. This amazing plug-in is so simple and effective to use, it almost seems too good to be true.
First, you load Mic Mod EFX up on one of your tracks and tell it which microphone you're actually using, as well as how close it is to the source, which pattern it's set to, and whether or not it has a low-cut filter on. Next, you tell Mic Mod EFX which microphone you wish you were using and specify the same details. The effect is astonishing! Thanks to Antares's Spectral Shaping Tool technology, you can make your handheld dynamic microphone sound just like a high-dollar tube condenser or a rare ribbon, and the only one who will know the truth is you. You can even use Mic Mod EFX live to take the sound of your favorite fragile studio mic onstage.
- Antares's patented Spectral Shaping Tool technology transforms the sound of your mic
- Simple controls let you specify the mic you're using and the one you want it to sound like
- Great for both studio recording, and live sound
- Take control of each mic's specific options (pickup pattern, high pass filter, proximity, tube saturation, and more
- RTAS, AU, and VST format
- Compatible with both Mac and PC computers