Out of stock
American DJ Dotz Par 100 DMX LED Par Can Light
PA SKU # ADJ DOTZPAR100 MFR # DOT903 UPC # 819730014238
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1 x 100 Watt COB Tri-LED
- 80-Degree Beam Angle
- 5 Operational Modes
- 4 DMX Channel Modes
- 35 Built-In Color Macros
- 5 Selectable Dim Curves
- Built-In Preset Colors & Programs
DMX LED Par with 1 x 100 Watt COB Tri RGB LED, 30 Degree Lens, 60 Degree Beam Angle with Open LensThe ADJ Dotz Par 100 uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par 100 is a TRI 100 W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par 100 produces wash of 80-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
- Light Source: 1x 100W COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Built-In preset colors and programs / 35 built-in Color Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 80-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to Dotz Par's @ 110V andDotz Par's @ 230V)
- Power Draw: 100W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- Dimensions With Bracket (LxWxH): 10" x 5.75" x 11"/ 254 x 146 x 280mm
- Dimensions Without Bracket (LxWxH): 8" x 5.75" x 8"/ 203 x 146 x 203mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
Write Your Own Review
More from American DJ