Out of stock
American DJ COB Cannon Wash DW LED Par Can Light
PA SKU # ADJ COBCANNONWASHDW MFR # COB500 UPC # 819730019233
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1x 150-Watt COB LED
- Warm White/Cool White
- 80-Degree Beam Angle
- 6 DMX Channel Modes
- LED Pulse & Strobe Effect
- 0-100% Electronic Dimming
LED Par Can Lighting Fixture with Warm White and Cool White Light OptionsThe ADJ COB Cannon Wash is an LED Par Can that uses advanced Warm White and Cool White COB (Chip On Board) technology. The COB Cannon Wash has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash DW uses advanced Cool White and Warm White COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches.
The COB Cannon Wash DW produces washes of 40 or 50-degrees with supplied optics and 80-degrees without special optics. It has DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button DMX display. It may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs,from a DMX controller.
- Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Warm White/Cool White LED (CRI over 90; Warm White: 3000K, Cool White: 6500K, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- 6 DMX Channel modes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Ch.)
- 8 warm white/cool white macros
- 80-degree beam angle (no lens), 50 and 40 degree lens kit included
- Dual White LEDs for color temperature adjustment, plus 64 built-in color macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- 3 Pin and 5 Pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures @110V)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.25"x9.75"x7.5" / 415x245x192mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
Write Your Own Review
More from American DJ