American DJ AC5PDMX3 5-Pin DMX Cable (3 ft.)
PA SKU # ADJ AC5PDMX3 MFR # AC5PDMX3 UPC # 819730017727
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
28 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 3 ft. (1 m) Cable Length
- 5-Pin XLR Male to Female
- Heavy-duty 22AWG construction
- Durable PVC jacket
- 110 ohm nominal impedance
3 Foot 5 Pin DMX Cable
A reliable connection for lighting fixtures, American DJ 5-Pin DMX cables ensure a secure connection and error-free communication between your DMX devices (unlike standard microphone cables). This cable features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19) tinned copper conductors in a twisted pair configuration, polyethylene insulation, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
- 5 Pin DMX Cables:
- AC5PDMX5 (5 Feet 5 Pin DMX Cable)
- AC5PDMX10 (10 Feet 5 Pin DMX Cable)
- AC5PDMX25 (25 Feet 5 Pin DMX Cable)
- AC5PDMX50 (50 Feet 5 Pin DMX Cable)
- AC5PDMX100 (100 Feet 5 Pin DMX Cable)
- 5 Pin Male to 3 Pin Female XLR Cable:
- AC5PM3PFM (5 Pin Male XLR to 3 Pin Female XLR Turnaround)
- Physical Characteristics:
- Number of Pairs: 2
- Total Number of Conductors: 4
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length:
- Lay Length: 1.1"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 10.9 per foot
- Inner Jacket:
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Green/Black/Red/White
- Outer Shield:
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Outer Shield Material:
- Layer Number: 1, Material Trade Name: Dufoil, Type: Tape, Material: Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %: 100
- Layer Number: 2, Material Trade Name: Dufoil, Type: Braid, Material: TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %: 85
- Outer Jacket:
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter:
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .295"
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- Operating Temperature Range: (-30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C)
- Bulk Cable Weight: 50 lbs/1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.5"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 22 lbs.
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Nominal Characteristic Impedence: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.5 pF/f t
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 76%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 ft
- Individual Pair Nominal Shield DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 15 Ohms/1000 ft
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 ft): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 ft.
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C
Write Your Own Review
More from American DJ