American Audio 19 MXR - 4-Channel Rack Mount DJ Mixer
PA SKU # ADJ 19MXR MFR # 19MXR UPC # 819730017284
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 4-Channel Rack Mount DJ Mixer
4-Channel Rack Mount DJ MixerThe American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
The 19 MXR is a 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer (compatible with any "Midi Learn" Software or Analog Inputs - such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Microphone Reverb Control
- Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG 4
- Crossfader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x 1/4" Balanced
- Headphone input: 1/4" Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19"x7.25"x 3.5" / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. - 4 spaces)
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
Write Your Own Review