Out of stock
Allen & Heath GLD-112 Digital Mixer (Chrome Edition)
PA SKU # AH GLD2112 MFR # GLD2-112 UPC # 6938122240100
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 28 Fader Strips in 4 Layers
- 48 Input Processing Channels
- 8 Stereo FX Returns
- 30 Configurable Buses
- 20 Mix Processing Channels
Scalable Live Digital Mixer with 28 Fader Strips in 4 LayersGLD-112 is a larger version of the popular GLD-80 mixer, with an extra bank of 8 control strips, increasing the channel count to 28 fader strips in 4 layers.
GLD is a user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, conceptually based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. Plug n' play I/O expanders make it easy to build systems with up to 48 mic inputs, supported by a full suite of apps, software and personal monitoring solutions.
GLD-112 provides 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by our acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise.
Now in a new GLD Chrome Edition, with sleek new styling, Automatic Mic Mixing, new embedded plugin FX and new compressor models on all channels.
- Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
- Systems from 4 to 44 mics
- Easy to use, quick to access, analogue style interface
- dSNAKE Cat5 digital snake-up to 120m cable length
- 8.4 inch colour touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- 28 faders, 4 layers, 112 channel strips in a freely customizable layout
- 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses (Aux, Group, Matrix, Main, FX Send) into 20 mix outputs
- 8 stereo RackFX engines* with dedicated 'short' returns with 4-band PEQ
- Full processing on all inputs including trim, polarity, HPF, insert, gate, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay
- Full processing on all outputs including insert, PEQ, GEQ, compressor and delay
- LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix modes
- 16 DCAs / mute groups
- Built-in Talkback, RTA and Signal Generator
- I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive and more
- MIDI In/Out and Ethernet Network port
- AviomTM Pro16 compatible Monitor port on main AudioRack
- High end 1dB step recallable mic/line preamps
- User definable channel names and colours
- Engineer's mono Wedge and stereo IEM strips
- Input, output and insert soft patchbays
- Quick copy, paste and reset of mixes and parameters
- Libraries, Scenes and Show memories with USB transfer
- Get started quickly with Template Shows
- 14 assignable SoftKeys for scene recall, DCA mutes and more
Write Your Own Review
More from Allen & Heath