Allen & Heath AB168 Portable AudioRack
PA SKU # AH AB168 MFR # AH-AB-168 UPC # 6938122241381
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 16 x Mic Preamps with Phantom Power
- 8 x XLR Line-Level Outputs
- For GLD, Qu, ME Digital Systems
- Can Be Positioned Up to 393' from Mixer
- dSNAKE Protocol Over Cat5
- Expander Port
- Rugged with Rubber Bumpers, Carry Handle
- Rackmountable with Optional Kit
16 XLR Input / 8 XLR Output Portable AudioRackAB168 is a portable AudioRack, providing 16 XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer, or to an AR2412 AudioRack.
Featuring 16 mic preamps with Phantom Power indicators and 8 XLR line outs, AB168 runs on Allen & Heath's proprietary dSNAKE protocol.
The AB168 unit connects over a single Cat5 cable to the GLD mixer or to an AR2412 AudioRack via a secure dSNAKE EtherCon port. A second EtherCon port is provided for daisy-chaining to another AB168 box or connection of a ME personal mixing system. AB168 auto updates its firmware to synchronise with the GLD system.
The rack's rugged design, including rubber bumpers, renders it highly roadworthy and allows it to be placed on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 4.8kg and featuring a sturdy carry handle, AB168 is also designed for maximum convenience and portability. An optional rack mounting kit is also available.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR
- Phantom Power LED per Input
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- dSNAKE Connection with locking Ethercon port
- Additional locking Ethercon port for daisy chaining / ME personal mixing system
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle
- Optional rack mount kit available
Write Your Own Review
More from Allen & Heath