Out of stock
Alesis MultiMix 12R Analog Mixer
PA SKU # ALE MULTIMIX12R MFR # MULTIMIX 12R UPC # 694318007372
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Mono & Stereo Inputs
- XLR & 1/4" Connectors
- 2-Band EQ
- Rack Mountable Housing
12-Channel Analog Mixer in Compact 3 Space Rackmount DesignWho said you can't take it with you? Our MultiMix line combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers - all at prices wandering musicians will love.
MultiMix FX mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and choice of configurations.
For those who don't need effects, but want 12 channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack, we offer the MultiMix 12R.
Embrace your multiple personalities: The Alesis MultiMix product line.
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
- Front-panel (top down): 8 mic/line channels and 2 stereo channels with trim, 2-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send 1 (pre-fader), aux send 2 (post-fader), pan/balance, and 60mm fader.
- Front-panel other: 60mm stereo master fader. Stereo aux return level. Headphone jack with level and master/tape switch. Stereo 10-segment LED meters. Power and phantom power LEDs.
- All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 8 (XLR), line in x 12, channel insert x 8, aux send x 2, stereo aux return, stereo main out, stereo monitor out, headphone out. Stereo tape in and master out (RCA).
- AUDIO SPECS
- Frequency response: 20Hz-50kHz +/-0.5dB.
- Dynamic range: 108dB. Distortion: <0.005% THD+N (mic/line to L/R master out).
- Maximum gain: 70dB (mic in to L/R master out). Headroom: 24dB.
- POWER: 120V AC internal transformer
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 5.25" x 19" x 6.25" (134mm x 483mm x 158mm), 3U rackmount
- WEIGHT: 8lbs (3.6kg)
Write Your Own Review