AKG PZM11 Wall Plate Security Microphone (White)
PA SKU # AKG PZM11 MFR # 3326H00010 UPC # 885038024835
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hemispherical Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Low-Frequency Rolloff
- Powered by 12-48V Phantom Power
- Mic Level Output
- Screw Terminal
Wall Plate Security and Surveillance Microphone with Mic Level Output, Phantom Powered
for ticket-window and security applications
The PZM11 professional boundary layer microphone is designed for security and surveillance applications. The PZM11 is characterized by a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Low frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce the pickup of heating, ventilation or air-conditioning rumble (HVAC noise). The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to aid clarity and articulation.
The PZM11 has a mic-level output and is powered by 12-48V phantom power. Electronics on the rear of the plate offer screw terminals, eliminating the need for connectors.
- Hemispherical polar pattern for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low-frequency rolloff effectively reduces HVAC rumble
- Screw terminal no need for connectors
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency range: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 225 ohms
- Connector: screw terminal
- Finish: Off-white. May be painted any color.
- Dimensions: 11.506 x 7.05 x 2.946 cm (4.53 x 2.7 x 1.16 in.)
- Net weight: 71 g (2.5 oz.)
- Ticket window
- Surveillance and security
Write Your Own Review