AKG K553 MKII Closed Back Studio Headphones
PA SKU # AKG K553MKII MFR # 3280H00100 UPC # 885038038085
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2" (50mm) Transducers
- Closed-Back Over-Ear Design
- 12 to 28,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Extra Large Soft Ear Pads
- For Monitoring, Mixing, Mastering
- Includes 1/4" Adapter
- Works with Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Fold Flat 2D-Axis Mechanism
- 32 Ohm Impedance
- Passive Noise Isolation
CLOSED BACK PERFORMANCE MEETS OPEN BACK SOUND
Closed Back Studio Headphones
for monitoring and at the mixing desk (only available in the USA)
The K553 PRO's are closed-back, over-ear studio headphones for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Their unique performance results from the perfect balance between the noise-isolating qualities of a closed-back headphones and the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design. The 50mm drivers provide a strong, yet accurate and distinguished bass response as needed for monitoring and mastering contemporary music. The extra large, soft ear pads ensure stress free listening over hours and the 2D-axis mechanism enables full flat folding for easy storage or handling on the road.
With its low impedance drivers the K553 PRO is sensitive enough to also be used on laptops and mobile devices, so the soft high quality cable is equipped with a 3.5mm (1/8") plug. A screw on adapter to 6.3mm (1/4") is included.
- Lightweight Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort over hours of continuous listening
- Advanced closed-back technology for high noise insulation
- 2" (50mm) transducer for precise sound reproduction
- Low impedance for impressive performance on any portable device
- 2D-axis fold-flat mechanism for easy storage and transportation
Write Your Own Review