AKG K271MKII Professional Studio Headphones
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Over-Ear, Closed-Back Design
- Self-Adjusting Headband
- Patented Varimotion Speakers
- Auto-Mute Feature
- Leatherette & Velvet Ear Pads
- Detachable Cable
- Straight & Coiled Cables
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter
Professional Circumaural Hi-Fi Stereo Studio Headphones
for monitoring, mastering, studio and live sound mixing
The K271MKII's are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back technology for best possible sound reproduction. The sealed design ensures low signal bleeding into microphones in the studio and maximum isolation for live mixing applications.
The K271MKII's feature a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The package includes a 3m (10ft) straight and 5m (16ft) coiled cable.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Advanced closed technology for high noise insulation, best possible sound reproduction
- Auto-mute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Sealed design with lowest signal bleeding for vocal and instrument recordings without unwanted spill
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit and ease of use
- Headphone type: closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 16 to 28000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Audio Interface
- Type: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 110 mm
- Width: 205 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Net Weight: 240 g