AKG K240 Studio Professional Studio Headphones
PA SKU # AKG K240STUDIO MFR # 2058X00130 UPC # 885038026730
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Over-Ear, Semi-Open Design
- Self-Adjusting Headband
- Patented Varimotion Speakers
- Detachable Cable
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter
Studio Quality Stereo Headphones with Removable/Replaceable CableCLASSIC CANS
for precision listening, mixing and mastering
The K240 Studio professional over-ear, semi-open studio headphones are designed for professional applications such as mixing, mastering and playback. The advanced XXL transducers with Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels. The semi-open design provides a solid bass range and extremely clear highs. The over-ear pads envelop the ears nicely making them extremely comfortable to wear.
The K240 Studio features a professional mini XLR connector, allowing for quick replacement of the cable. The 3 m cable included provides a convertible jack plug for easily connecting portable equipment.
- Over-ear design provides high wearing comfort for long working sessions
- Semi-open technology for solid bass and clear highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducer for accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Single sided cable for ease of use
- Headphone type: semi-open
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 15 to 25000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Audio Interface
- Type: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 110 mm
- Width: 190 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Net Weight: 240 g
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG