PA SKU # AKG HP12UUS MFR # 3450H00050 UPC # 885038038863
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6 x Stereo Output Channels
- 2 x Headphone Outputs Per Channel
- 2 x Stereo Input Channels
- Selectable Source Input
- Volume Control on Each Channel
- Built-In USB Computer Port
The HP12U 12-Channel Headphone Amplifier with USB from AKG features two stereo input and six stereo output channels, each with two 1/4" outputs. It can be used to easily monitor your analog or digital equipment - without rewiring your headphones - by switching between inputs A and B. Simply connect multiple units if you need more channels. In addition, the HP12U can also be used as an external sound card by connecting input A to your computer via USB. Housed in a sturdy chassis, the HP12U is an ideal headphone amplifier for any recording session.
12-Channel Headphone Amplifier with USB
- Headphone Outputs: 12 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS stereo jack connectors (2 per channel)
- Inputs: 2 x stereo TRS 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Output Channels: 6 stereo
- Selectable Channels: Input: 2 (A & B)
- Control Knobs: 6 x volume (1 on each output channel)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.8 x 9.7 x 3.7" (57.9 x 24.6 x 9.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG