This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG GN 15 ES
PA SKU # 6969 MFR # GN 15 ES
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 6" Discreet Modular Gooseneck with 3-Pin XLR Connector and On/Off Switch
6" Discreet Modular Gooseneck with 3-Pin XLR Connector and On/Off SwitchThe nine gooseneck models in the Discreet Acoustics Modular series provide length and mounting options for permanent and semi-permanent installations. The flexible goosenecks allow for silent positioning of the microphones while the thin profile and matte gray fininsh make them inconspicuous in use. All models require phantom power. An LED driven by phantom power enables the operating engineer to check system status at a distance. A bass roll-off beginning at 250 Hz is provided for control of proximity effect and low frequency structural vibrations. Control of the light ring and bass roll-off is handled by internal jumpers.
The gooseneck modules are available in three sizes: 6 in. (15 cm), 12 in. (30 cm) and 20 in. (50 cm). These sizes are available in three distinct product groups:
1. Basic series (GN 15, GN 30, GN 50): These products are designed to be mounted permanently on a surface and require a 0.437 inch (11 mm) mounting hole. A slotted bolt and rubber bushings are included with each unit. The rubber bushings minimize structure-borne vibrations and the slotted bolt allows the cable and mini-XLR connector to pass through the mounting hole. Phantom power conditioning is provided by the Discreet Power Adapter (DPA) which attaches to the cable and is terminated in a standard 3-pin XLR male connector.
2. E-series (GN 15 E, GN 30 E, GN 50 E): These products plug directly into the included PS3 F-Lock, surface mount XLR female receptacle or the optional H500 or H600 shock mounts. As such, the E-series modules can be easily removed when not in use. Locking features on the PS3 F-Lock and H600 provide added security when modules must be left in place.
3. ES-series (GN 15 ES, GN 30 ES, GN 50 ES): The ES series is like the E-series but with the added flexibility of a noiseless on/off switch integrated into the base of the gooseneck. This switch attenuates the microphone by a minimum of 25 dB and defaults to the "off" position when the power source is turned off.
- Accomodation of 5 different capsule models
- Integrated switchable LED indicator
- Integrated bass roll-off
- Rugged design
- Non-reflective gray color
- Powering: 9 - 52 Vdc (all models) requires DPA adapter (included)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (all models)
- Cable length: none
- Finish: dark gray matte (all models)
- Size:GN 15: 6.3 in. (160 mm)GN 15 E: 9.1 in. (235 mm)GN 15 ES: 10.2 in. (258 mm)GN 30: 12 in. (305 mm)GN 30 E: 14.96 in. (380 mm)GN 30 ES: 15.87 in. (403 mm)GN 50: 19.7 in. (500 mm)GN 50 E: 22.5 in. (572 mm)GN 50 ES: 23.5 in. (598 mm)
- Mounting: variable
- Capsule modules: CK 31, CK 32, CK 33, CK 47, CK 80 (all models)
- Integral on/off switch: included
- Bass cut: included (all models)
- LED Power indicator: included (all models)
- Included accessories: PS 3 F-lock lockable panel mount XLR socket
- Optional accessories:B 18 battery supply (all models)H 500 shock mountH 600 + A 608 shock mount (all models)SA 40, SA 50 stand adapters, (all models)SA 80 clamp, (all models)ST 5/3, ST 45, ST 46 table stands
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG