Out of stock
AKG Floorpad Passive Directional UHF Antenna
PA SKU # AKG FLOORPADANTENNA MFR # 3009H00220 UPC # 885038034421
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Near Field Antenna
- Transmitting and Receiving
- 470-740 MHz Frequency Range
- 19" Diameter
- 1/4" Thick Tough PVC
- Water-Resistant Construction
Remote Antenna, Directional, Passive (-1dB Antenna Gain) - Diversity (System Requires Two Antennas!)STICK AROUND
for lecture spaces, worship sanctuaries and other close range applications
The FLOORPAD is a passive directional near field UHF antenna designed for close range applications in highly congested RF environments. It can be used as a transmitting or receiving antenna for wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring systems. It operates in a frequency range from 470 to 740 MHz and provides a covering area of about 12 m/37 ft. Its negative antenna gain of 1dB provides optimal quality for the wanted signal while decreasing unwanted signals outside its range.
The FLOORPAD is designed to meet the rigorous demands of touring and rental companies. The tough, PVC molded pad can withstand the weight of a forklift and is not adversely affected if stood on during use. Its coaxial tail connector is pull tested to 50 lbs.
- Near field antenna decreases unwanted signals in highly congested radio environments
- Works as transmitting and receiving antenna for wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring
- Operates in a wide frequency range 470 to 740 MHz for universal use worldwide
- 19" diameter, 1/4" thick tough PVC floor pad for easy hiding under carpeting, podiums or stages
- Water-resistant construction for indoor and outdoor use
- Electrical Characteristics
- Operating frequency: 470-740 MHz
- Bandwidth: 270 MHz
- Gain: -1dBd
- Pattern type: Omnidirectional (hemispherical)
- Polarization: Elliptical
- Average return loss: -7.04 dBm
- Impedance (nom): 50 ohms
- Transmit power (max): 100 mW
- Physical Characteristics
- Diameter: 483 mm / 19 in.
- Thickness: 7 mm/0.26 in. typ.
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs.
- Operating temperature: -10C to 40C (14F to 104F)
- Mounting location: Floor
- Color/Reflectance: Stage Gray 18% avg.
- Connector: BNC female
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG