Out of stock
AKG DSR800 Digital Wireless Receiver (BD1)
PA SKU # AKG DMS800DSR800BD1 MFR # 3380H00100 UPC # 885038037217
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Reference Two-Channel Digital Wireless Stationary Receiver (Band 1)
Reference Two-Channel Digital Wireless Stationary Receiver (Band 1)EVEN MORE DIGITAL
for theater, conference, live-production and tour-sound applications
The DSR800 reference two-channel digital wireless receiver provides an ultra-wide bandwidth of up to 150MHz for reliable operation with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of applications. It is designed to work with the versatile DHT800 handheld transmitter, which offers interchangeable microphone capsules, and the DPT800 body-pack transmitter, for line- and microphone signals.
For enhanced flexibility, the DSR800 provides two digital audio outputs - for DANTE and AES EBU. The receiver finds interference-free channels and synchronizes the corresponding setup data to the transmitter via infrared signal. The environment scan converts the DSR800 into a spectrum analyzer, scanning the receiver's frequency band for active radio frequencies and displaying the spectrum.
- Two channels in a compact 19" metal casing for secure rack-mounting and transportation
- Graphic spectrum analyzer provides a clear overview of radio frequencies
- User-friendly operation by fast and intuitive system setup
- Integrated digital signal processing with low-cut filter, three-band equalizer, dbx compressor and dbx limiter
- Analog and digital audio outputs 2 x balanced XLR, 2 x unbalanced 1/4" jack connectors, AES EBU output and DANTE output
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG