PA SKU # AKG D7WL1 MFR # 3082X00030 UPC # 885038024477
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Self-Cleaning Contacts
- Hum Compensation Coil
- Metal Dust Filter
- For AKG Wireless Systems
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Capsule
for loud and demanding lead vocals
The D7WL1 reference dynamic vocal microphone head creates the subtle and opened sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone. The patented dual layer Varimotion diaphragms can vibrate unhindered which results in an extraordinary crisp and clean sound. The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response. In combination with the tight, supercardioid polar pattern enables the D7's outstanding high gain before feedback.
The D7WL1 features a precision metal dust filter that provides a consistent protection for the diaphragm, ensuring an extra long life. It is designed to fit the HT4500 handheld transmitter.
- Dual thickness Varimotion diaphragm provides a subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest feedback suppression laminate diaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks
- Integrated hum compensation coil for utmost clean sound
- Precision metal dust filter protects the capsule from sound changing pollution
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Body: Metal
- Finish: dark stage blue
- Live applications
- Sound/AV company
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG