Out of stock
AKG D5WL1 Dynamic Microphone Head
PA SKU # AKG D5WL1 MFR # 3082X00010 UPC # 885038019503
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Self-Cleaning Contacts
- Integrated Pop Filter
- For AKG Wireless Systems
Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule for use with AKG Wireless SystemsWIRELESS CUTS
for lead and backing vocals
The D5WL1 premium dynamic vocal microphone head for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5WL1 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. It is designed to fit the HT4500 handheld transmitter.
D5: for standard applications.
D5S: with on/off switch.
D5WL1: D5 microphone element with threaded connection for use with AKG wireless systems.
D5 Stage Pack: live performance mic with stand and XLR cable
- Patented Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind-noise
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Body: Metal
- Finish: dark stage blue
- Sound/AV company
- Live applications
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
AKG K72 Studio Headphones$49.00