This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG D 542 E
PA SKU # 6965 MFR # 6000H14620
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Cardioid Gooseneck Dynamic Microphone with 3-Pin XLR Connector
Cardioid Gooseneck Dynamic Microphone with 3-Pin XLR ConnectorThe D 542 is a solid, affordable, cardioid dynamic gooseneck microphone for a wide variety of applications in PA and communications systems. It features a voice-optimized frequency response for excellent intelligibility and a gray finish. The D 542 E provides an XLR connector for quick connection, the D 542 is fitted with a fixed 2-m (6-ft. 6-in.) cable with unterminated leads for permanent installation in a desktop or on a table stand.
- Rugged all-metal body
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 150 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 133 dB
- Equivalent noise level: <21 dB-A
- S/N ratio (A-weighted): >73 dB
- Electrical impedance at 1000 Hz: 530 ?
- Recommended load impedance: >2.000 ?
- Connector:D 542: fixed cable (2 m/6 ft. 6 in.) w/stripped-and-tinned leadsD 542 E: 3-pin XLR (no cable)
- Size: Gooseneck dia.: 13 mm (0.5 in.); length: 345 mm (13.6 in.)
- Net/shipping weight:D 542: 275 g (9.7 oz.) / 422 g (15 oz.)D 542 E: 285 g (10.1 oz.) / 334 g (11.8 oz.)
- Optional accessories:ST 5/3 table standPS 3 F-Lock panel mount connector
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG