Out of stock
AKG D 542
PA SKU # 6964 MFR # 6000H14610
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Cardioid Gooseneck Dynamic Microphone with 6 Foot Cable and Stripped and Tinned Leads
Cardioid Gooseneck Dynamic Microphone with 6 Foot Cable and Stripped and Tinned LeadsThe D 542 is a solid, affordable, cardioid dynamic gooseneck microphone for a wide variety of applications in PA and communications systems. It features a voice-optimized frequency response for excellent intelligibility and a gray finish. The D 542 E provides an XLR connector for quick connection, the D 542 is fitted with a fixed 2-m (6-ft. 6-in.) cable with unterminated leads for permanent installation in a desktop or on a table stand.
- Rugged all-metal body
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 150 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 133 dB
- Equivalent noise level: <21 dB-A
- S/N ratio (A-weighted): >73 dB
- Electrical impedance at 1000 Hz: 530 ?
- Recommended load impedance: >2.000 ?
- Connector:D 542: fixed cable (2 m/6 ft. 6 in.) w/stripped-and-tinned leadsD 542 E: 3-pin XLR (no cable)
- Size: Gooseneck dia.: 13 mm (0.5 in.); length: 345 mm (13.6 in.)
- Net/shipping weight:D 542: 275 g (9.7 oz.) / 422 g (15 oz.)D 542 E: 285 g (10.1 oz.) / 334 g (11.8 oz.)
- Optional accessories:ST 5/3 table standPS 3 F-Lock panel mount connector
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
AKG H85 Universal Shock Mount$120.00