This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG D 3700 SM
PA SKU # 6931 MFR # D 3700 SM
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with Silent On/Off Switch
Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with Silent On/Off SwitchThe AKG Model D 3700M is a rugged dynamic cardioid microphone intended for on-stage vocal pickup. Its cardioid pattern is uniform with frequency, and its response has been specially-tailored at mid and high frequencies for improved speech intelligibility. The microphone capsule is shockmounted with an elastic dual-circuit suspension and is protected by an easily removable wire mesh grille. The smooth triangular shape of the chassis and its soft-touch paint finish makes it comfortable to hold. The lightweight body is made of die-cast zinc alloy and has a black matte finish for minimum reflection and glare.
The D 3700M features a modular output system, which allows the microphone to be used with a standard non-switched or with a silent on-off switch with 3-pin XLR-type output or with the TM 40 module to create a wireless microphone compatible with the AKG WMS 40 series receivers.
The D 3700M light-weight body is die cast zinc alloy and has a black matte soft-touch paint finish for minimum reflection and glare. In addition, the XLR plug-in module is easily removable and may be replaced by the optional, TM 40 module for conversion to wireless use. The D 3700MS provides the added feature of an on/off switch.
- Response tailored for instrumental and vocal on-stage performance
- Accurate cardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Light-weight die cast metal body with dark black matte finish
- Removable/replaceable grille assembly
- Interchangeable output module for switched or wireless operation
- Transducer type: Dynamic pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 70-20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Max. SPL: 147 dB SPL (156 dB SPL) for 1% (3%) THD
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A) to DIN 45412
- Output connector: XLR-M (modular)
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa; -53 dB (re 1 V/Pa)
- Sound pressure level for 1% (3%) THD: 147 dB SPL (156 dB SPL)
- Environmental operation: Temperature: 14 F to 140 F (-10C to + 60C)
- Maximum relative humidity at +20C: 90%
- Size: Maximum diameter: 2.0 in. (50 mm), 7.3 in. length (186 mm)
- Net weight: 10.4 oz. (290 g)
- Shipping weight: 2.1 lb. (970 g)
- Accessories included: SA 61 Stand adapter, hard-shell case
- Optional accessories:TM 40 UHF transmitter module, AKG WMS 40 Series wireless receiversW 23 foam windscreen
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG