This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG CM311A Headworn Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # AKG CM311XLRNONROHSN MFR # 6000H50930 UPC # 885038024965
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Differoid Noise-Canceling
- Robust Headband Construction
- 3-Pin XLR Connector
Headworn Cardioid Condenser Microphone with XLR Connector, Includes Battery/Phantom BeltpackBE DIFFERENT
for touring and live-sound applications
The CM311 reference head-worn condenser microphone is designed for touring and live-sound applications. It sounds like the best handheld microphones - full, clear and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers.
Differoid stands for differential cardioid, which cancels ambient noise from floor monitors, crowds and other sources. Controlled field tests show that the Differoid provides up to 12dB more gain before feedback than conventional cardioid microphones. Many users of CM311 say that their house mix is better because the mic's isolation is nearly complete.
The CM311 is available in different versions, e.g. the CM311L with a three-pin mini XLR connecter, which fits all AKG wireless body-pack transmitters. XLR (CM311A), Mini XLR (CM311L) and TA4F (CM311AESH)
- Differoid noise-cancelling technology for highest ambient noise rejection
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding gain before feedback
- Condenser capsule with internal shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical and body noise
- Robust headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Available with professional XLR, Mini XLR and TA4F connector for all wireless pocket transmitters
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 50 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.25 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 26 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 18 to 48 V
- Audio Output
- Type: XLR
- Gender: Female
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Finish: satin black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 17.76 mm
- Width: 13.97 mm
- Height: 7.62 mm
- Net Weight: 61 g
- Premium head-worn microphone
- Handsfree use
- Lead vocals
- Backing vocals
- Intercom systems
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG