This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG CK 97-O
PA SKU # 144 MFR # CK 97-O
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Capsule for Blue Line Series
Omnidirectional Lavalier Capsule for Blue Line SeriesThe AKG Blue Line Series consists of a family of directional prepolarized condenser capsules and microphone configurations that are all compatible with a single powering/output assembly. Because of the general popularity of the cardioid pattern, the CK 91 cardioid capsule and SE 300 B powering/output assembly are sold as a single unit, the AKG Model C 391 B microphone.
The remaining Blue Line capsules offer the following patterns: CK 92 (omnidirectional), CK 93 (hypercardioid), CK 94 (bidirectional), and CK 98 (shotgun capsule, high directivity). Three additional configurations are available: CK 97-O (omnidirectional lavalier), CK 97-C (cardioid lavalier), CK 97-CVR (cardioid gooseneck with bass roll-off).
The Blue Line Series is suitable for studio, live sound, and a variety of speech reinforcement applications, where the facility for switching capsules is a major advantage. The positive Modulock bayonet design allows these changes to be made quickly.
The Blue Line microphones exhibit accurate axial response and uniform pattern control. Self noise and maximum operating levels are exemplary, creating a very wide usable dynamic range for the most demanding operations.
The SE 300 B powering/ output assembly provides for 10 dB of attenuation for operation at high sound pressure levels, as well as a 12 dB/octave low cut below 75 Hz for close usage. A complete line of optional accessories is available including an extension cable for operating the microphone capsule up to 10 ft. (3 meters) from the powering/output module.
- Multiple directional capsules and configurations available on a standard powering/output module
- Positive-action Modulock bayonet capsule mounting system
- Capsule designs employ gold sputtered diaphragms
- High sensitivity
- High acoustic level capability
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 120/130 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 35 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 24 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 70 dB
- Supply voltage: through SE 300 B
- Current consumption: through SE 300 B
- Connector: bayonet mount
- Cable: 10 ft. (3 m)
- Finish: dark gray
- Dimensions: 7.5 dia. x 17 mm / 0.3 dia. x 0.7 in.
- Net weight: 3 g / 0.1 oz.
- Shipping weight: 200 g / 7.1 oz.
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG