Out of stock
AKG CHM 21
PA SKU # 6983 MFR # 2965Z00050
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone with 33 Foot (10m) Cable
Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone with 33 Foot (10m) CableWith its new Discreet Acoustics Compact Series (DAC), AKG offers a cost efficient alternative for installations where a lean budget has top priority. This is why the DAC Series goosenecks come with only one flexible section, a rigid connection between gooseneck and capsule, and a 3-pin standard XLR connector for joining the gooseneck to the cable.
The Discreet Acoustics Compact Series offers a user-friendly system that fulfils its basic functions just perfectly. While an excellent price-performance ratio was achieved by focusing on essential features, no compromise was made with regard to the sound of the capsules.
Each of these capsules provides the outstanding, "legendary" AKG sound that enjoys worldwide popularity and accounts for the company's success. Acoustic excellence made in Austria by AKG!
You can choose between goosenecks 30 or 50 cm (12 or 20 in.) long, with either a cardioid or hypercardioid polar pattern, and a cardioid hanging module. For the tough requirements of everyday usage, the DAC Series features rugged all-metal parts and is designed as a true plug-and-play solution. Quick setup and takedown as well as permanent installations all are possible.
The new Discreet Acoustics Compact Series is the unique alternative for applications where budget, not modularity, is a major consideration. Moreover, the Compact Series can be combined with the Modular Series, so that modules with additional features can be used as well wherever they are actually needed.
The new Discreet Acoustics Compact Series Condenser Hanging Microphone provides both ease of use and a high level of functionality. There is hardly any more affordable and simpler solution for recording choirs at worship centers.
Suspended from the ceiling or a beam, the hanging microphone is aligned and then fixed in the correct position. Now use the spring steel clamp to adjust the correct angle, and off you go!
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 10 m (33 ft.) cable
- 125 pickup angle
- Especially suited for choir recordings
- Integrated spring steel clamp for optimum alignment
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pickup angle: 125
- Frequency range: 70 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/PA = -35 dBV re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: <21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): >73 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 (DPA adapter integrated)
- Current consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Dimensions: 13.5 dia. x 55 length mm (0.5 dia. x 2.1 length in.)
- Net weight: 20 g (0.7 in.)
- Shipping weight: 480 g (17 oz.)
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG