Out of stock
AKG C414XLS Stereo Matched Pair of Condenser Microphones
PA SKU # AKG C414XLSMATCHEDPA MFR # 3059X00230 UPC # 885038025931
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Matched Stereo Pair
- 9 Selectable Polar Patterns
- Condenser Element
- 3 Attenuation Levels
- 3 Switchable Bass-Cut Filters
- Transformerless Design
Large-Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphones - Matched PairRealistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. They also require performance consistency and accurate localisation from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones according to the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the deluxe package (excluding the PF 80) along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (large Soundtool case).
See C414XLS for technical specifications and more details.
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 6 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2200 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
- Cardiod, Figure-of-Eight, Hypercardiod, Omnidirectional, Wide Cardioid
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 4.5 mA
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Finish: dark gray/silver
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 38 mm
- Width: 50 mm
- Height: 160 mm
- Net Weight: 300 g
- Professional studio recording
- Professional stage miking
- Ensemble recording
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
- Choir miking
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG