Out of stock
AKG C12VR Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # AKG C12VR MFR # 2221Z00040 UPC # 885038002482
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 9 Switchable Polar Patterns
- Vintage Tube Microphone
- Retains Vintage Design
- Creates Classic, Warm Sound
- Attentuation & Boost
- High-Pass Filter
- External Control/Power Unit
- Includes Aluminum Case
- 3-Year Warranty
Reference Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser MicrophoneTHE HOLY GRAIL OF MICROPHONES
Legendary tube sound for lead vocals, brass instruments and electric guitars
The C12VR is the reference multipattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control. Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. This legendary microphone, first built in the 1950s, is one of the most famous tube microphones in history, and its successor is today's C12VR.
The C12VR is an enhanced version of the original C12, from the capsule sound to the original 6072A vacuum tube carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria.
- The legendary AKG sound used on dozens of number-1-hits an enhanced version of the highly sought-after AKG C12 built 1953-1960
- Edge-terminated CK12 capsule and original 6072A vacuum tube provide a sound that is simply beyond words
- Selected state-of-the-art components ensure low noise and reliable operation
- Nine remotely selectable polar patterns for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-eight, and 6 intermediate positions, remotely selectable
- Frequency range: 30 to 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 128/138/148 db (k=3%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 32 db
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, 20 dB, selectable
- Bass filter: 6 dB/octave at 100 Hz,
- 12 dB/octave at 130 Hz
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Connector: 12-pin DIN
- Cable: 10 m (33 ft.)
- Net weight: 680 g / 24 oz.
- Shipping weight: 4.5 kg / 9.9 lbs.
- Patent(s): Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG