This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
AKG C 680 BL
PA SKU # 226 MFR # 2587Z00010
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Small Boundary Layer Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Small Boundary Layer Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneThe C 680 BL is a cost-efficient tabletop microphone for inconspicuous installation. The transducer shock mount minimizes knocking noise pickup from the table.
The supplied strip of special adhesive tape allows you to fix the microphone temporarily on a table without staining the table or leaving any residue after removal.
Preferred uses include conferencing, lectern, or places of worship.
- Small and inconspicuous boundary layer microphone
- Shock mounted transducer
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Easy to repaint
- Integrated phantom power adapter
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 115 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 27 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 67 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Current consumption: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 97 x 67 x 20 mm (3.9 x 2.6 x 0.8 in.)
- Net weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 400 g (14 oz.)
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG