This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
AKG C 5900 M
PA SKU # 138 MFR # C 5900 M
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Handheld Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
Handheld Supercardioid Condenser MicrophoneThe AKG Model C 5900M is a rugged, premiumquality supercardioid condenser microphone intended for on-stage vocal and instrument pickup. Its supercardioid pickup pattern is uniform with frequency and its response has been specially-tailored at mid and high frequencies to deliver excellent on-stage vocal applications. A switchable 6 dB sensitivity boost and 12 dB-per-octave bass cut below 100 Hz. provides flexibility in dealing with various input sensitivities and proximity effect.
The C 5900M's condenser capsule is shock mounted with a unique rubber spider suspension and is protected by a dent-resistant, easily-removable wire mesh grille. The grille also has an internal pop filter to minimize plosives and wind noise. The smooth triangular shape of the microphone handle and its softtouch finish makes it easy to hold.
The lightweight body is die-cast zinc alloy and has a dark matte black finish for minimum reflection and glare. The C 5900M can be powered by phantom power from 9 - 52 volts or with the optional AKG B 15 battery adaptor.
- Broad high frequency rise (4 dB) delivers added presence and detail
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for excellent rejection of feedback
- Switchable low-frequency cut
- Internal elastic suspension for reduced handling noise
- Lightweight die-cast metal body with soft-touch dark matte finish
- Dent-resistant grille assembly with integral foam pop filter
- Universal phantom powering
- Shipped in metal hard-shell road case with SA-61 unbreakable stand adaptor
- Transducer type: Prepolarized backplate condenser
- Frequency response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Power requirements: 9 - 52 Vdc
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Output connector: XLR-M
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB (re 1 V/Pa)
- Switchable bass roll-off: 6 dB/octave
- Switchable bass cut: 12 dB/octave
- Sound pressure level for 1% (3%) THD: 139 dB SPL (142 dB SPL)
- Environmental operation:
- Temperature: -10C to +65C
- Maximum relative humidity at +20C: 90%
- Size: Maximum diameter: 2.1 in. (53 mm), 7.4 in. length (187.5 mm)
- Net weight: 10.2 oz. (290 g)
- Shipping weight: 2.2 lb. (970 g)
- Accessories included: SA 61 stand adapter, hard-shell case
- Optional accessories:W 23 foam windscreenB 15 battery adaptor
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
AKG H85 Universal Shock Mount$120.00