This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
AKG C 477 WR L/P
PA SKU # 6963 MFR # C 477 WR L/P
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with 3-Pin Mini XLR Connector - Beige
Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with 3-Pin Mini XLR Connector - BeigeAKG's new C 477 WR builds on the success of the CK 77 WR model by offering a head-worn version of the microphone with the same acoustical performance features. It is available in both left and right models and can be positioned very close to the user's mouth for the highest possible gain before feedback. The C 477 WR uses a flexible band of steel tubing behind the user's neck that can conform to achieve the most comfortable fit, effectively creating a custom fit for each user. The microphone extends from the rear of the headband, allowing for further customizing of fit for each user, making the microphone ideal for on-stage use.
The microphone is protected from the build up of water, perspiration or makeup through the use of a mylar drip ring which prevents fluids from reaching the capsule. In addition, the capsule is hermetically sealed for ultimate protection.
The microphone's capsule has a dual diaphragm transducer that acts as a noise-canceling element for structure borne sounds originating at even small distances, effectively canceling noises due to rubbing against the user's clothing or cable impact noises.
The microphone is available in both black and beige versions and can be ordered with stripped/tinned leads or with a Switchcraft TA3F connector.
Available in both left and right-boomed versions (microphone comes standard with capsule on left side)
Available with stripped/tinned lead format in black (C 477 WR OC), beige (C 477 WR OC/P) and beige with right-side capsule (C 477 WR OC/P/R)
Available ready to use with AKG WMS 61/80/81 wireless systems terminated in the TA3F "L" connector in black (C 477 WR L) and in beige (C 477 WR L/P)
- Available in separate left and right models
- Wide frequency range (20 to 20,000 Hz) for natural vocal quality
- Employs dual diaphragm capsule construction for noise-canceling action
- High gain before feedback in typical theater performance environments
- Water resistant
- Transducer principle: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: 8 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Equivalent noise level: <26 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >68 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: <3.5 kohms
- Recommended load impedance: >10 kohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 VDC to 12 VDC
- Current consumption: <0.6 mA
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 meter)
- Size (L x W x H): 7.1 x 5.2 x 3.3 in. (180 x 130 x 85 mm)
- Standard accessory: W 77 wind screen
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
AKG K72 Studio Headphones$49.00