This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
AKG C 419
PA SKU # 130 MFR # C 419
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Miniature Hypercardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with 3-Pin XLR Connector
Miniature Hypercardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with 3-Pin XLR ConnectorThe AKG C 419 is response tailored for use with both brass and woodwind instruments. The gentle low frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect and the high frequency boost adds presence and clarity. Its hypercardioid polar pattern gives the C 419 additional isolation from floor monitors and other instruments.
The microphone is small, light weight, and can be easily clipped to the bell of an instrument. The flexible gooseneck allows for precise capsule placement, while the rubber-tipped clamp ensures secure mounting and protects the instrument from damage. The C 419 features a 10 ft. (3 meter) cable terminated with an XLR-M connector. It accepts phantom voltages over the range of 9 to 52 volts. The C 419 L is terminated with a TA3-F, mini-XLR connector compatible with AKG wireless bodypack transmitters or the optional, B 29 L battery operated phantom power supply.
- External shock mounting for excellent isolation
- Rubberized clamp for simple and secure mounting
- Miniature gooseneck extension for precise placement
- Adaptable to phantom powering or wireless operation
- Hypercardioid pattern for good isolation from other players and floor monitors
- Transducer type: Condenser pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output connector: XLR, mini XLR (C419/L)
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa; -43 dB (re 1 V)
- Powering: Phantom powering from 9 to 52 Vdc
- Sound pressure level for 1% /3% THD: 126/130 dB
- Size: (7.1" x 1.4") including clamp (180 mm x 35 mm)
- Net weight: 5.1 oz. (141 g)
- Shipping weight: 16.8 oz. (462 g)
- Standard accessory W 44 Windscreen
- Optional Accessories:B 29 L Battery operated phantom power supply with a 2 input mixer. (used with the C 419 L version)WMS 40, 80, 61, 81 wireless microphone system (used with the C 419 L)
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
AKG K72 Studio Headphones$49.00